Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being treated like a joke by women for years

foolcel

foolcel

Do a funny dance
In elementary school I was always the weird ugly kid, classmates would come up to to say shit like “This girl likes you!” To embarrass each other. It’s like I wasn’t anything other than a fucking insult. Obviously I was avoided unless to be used as some sort of gross out joke. Throughout my times in school I’ve either been the person people go eww about or I get completely brushed off like I don’t even matter.

I don’t think I’ve always hated women, but once I kinda put together that one of the reasons I didn’t have many friends was because of stupid fucking rumors they spread about me. There was some bullshit one about me begging a girl for nudes when I never even interacted with her. Every girl I do interact with ends up having a boyfriend the whole time anyways.

I think it’s pretty obvious I’m youngcel, just barely got out of school, so you wouldn’t think I’m doomed, but I’m fucking 5’4” and pretty fucking ugly, also an aspie so that doesn’t help whatsoever. Both my parents were pretty short but I’m still fucking shorter than both of them. I’d rate myself a 3 at best, my nostrils are fucking huge and my face is pretty much a perfect oval, I look like I’m 12.

@Idlevillagercel I’ve overworked my little brain for you

Giving you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Elab GrAYcel
Idlevillagercel wanted me to post about my situation and tag him in it. I was just referencing what he said with the little brain thing

Idlevillagercel wanted me to post about my situation and tag him in it. I was just referencing what he said with the little brain thing
Based. He’s keeping the GrAYs in check, as he should. I swear on my dead grandmother’s grave that I will never take my eye off you or lower my guard around you filthy curs ever again.

Parts of that story resonates with me big time I was the guy they countinusly kicked whilst I was down 'the empathetic gender' please.

Besides being ugly of course other things femoid can't stand are weakness from a mental capacity and physical.

Laughter izz d best medicine
Take the jokepill

The problem with me is that at this point of my life, I feel like MY life IS a joke.

In elementary school I was always the weird ugly kid, classmates would come up to to say shit like “This girl likes you!” To embarrass each other. It’s like I wasn’t anything other than a fucking insult. Obviously I was avoided unless to be used as some sort of gross out joke. Throughout my times in school I’ve either been the person people go eww about or I get completely brushed off like I don’t even matter.
It's called fake flirting and tbh it's done deliberately because it give false hope to ugly males and their parents.
I don’t think I’ve always hated women, but once I kinda put together that one of the reasons I didn’t have many friends was because of stupid fucking rumors they spread about me. There was some bullshit one about me begging a girl for nudes when I never even interacted with her. Every girl I do interact with ends up having a boyfriend the whole time anyways.
This is what is considered "socially adjusted" btw making up rumors about ugly guys. Normies are such tools.