Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being the smallest sibling of the family

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Dad is 5'8-5'9ish

Mom is 5'4

Older Brother is 5'10

Older Sister is 5'6

Meanwhile, im 5'3. I really hit the genetic lottery didnt I? Even my own mom mogs me :feelsrope:

Seriously, is anybody else in a similar situation? I need someone to relate with me because its so fucking brutal. And Im also the youngest child which means I have zero authority and my brother/sister always act superior over me :feels:

Of course im also the ugliest child. God can go fuck himself if he does exist because he did nothing but make me into a miserable lifeform made to be laughed at and humiliated

How did you end up being shorter than your mom. Do you have any other relatives as short as you?

Dad is 5'8-5'9ish

Mom is 5'4

Older Brother is 5'10

Older Sister is 5'6

Meanwhile, im 5'3. I really hit the genetic lottery didnt I? Even my own mom mogs me :feelsrope:

Seriously, is anybody else in a similar situation? I need someone to relate with me because its so fucking brutal. And Im also the youngest child which means I have zero authority and my brother/sister always act superior over me :feels:

Of course im also the ugliest child. God can go fuck himself if he does exist because he did nothing but make me into a miserable lifeform made to be laughed at and humiliated
u need to get a paternity test

How did you end up being shorter than your mom. Do you have any other relatives as short as you?
Most of my family are below average in height but none of them are below 5'3 except maybe 1-2 girls

I’ve always been small even from a very young age. I suspect I had some form of growth hormone disorder but it was never diagnosed. Because why the fuck would I be 5'3 when my dad and brother are 5-7 inches taller than me?

Idk maybe i was just incredibly unlucky and spawned with the worst set of cards ever

Most of my family are below average in height but none of them.

I’ve always been small even from a very young age. I suspect I had some form of growth hormone disorded but it was never diagnosed. Because why the fuck would I be 5'3 when my dad and brother are 5-7 inches taller than me?

Idk maybe i was just incredibly unlucky and spawned with the worst set of cards ever
Brutal. You should've been given HGH.

Most of my family are below average in height but none of them are below 5'3 except maybe 1-2 girls

I’ve always been small even from a very young age. I suspect I had some form of growth hormone disorder but it was never diagnosed. Because why the fuck would I be 5'3 when my dad and brother are 5-7 inches taller than me?

Hes not your real dad boyo

Dad is 5'8-5'9ish

Mom is 5'4

Older Brother is 5'10

Older Sister is 5'6

Real sad situation. I am the smallet man on my family but at least i am still taller than my mom and sisters.

Real sad situation. I am the smallet man on my family but at least i am still taller than my mom and sisters.
Being smaller than your own mother as a 'grown' adult is beyond brutal.