Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being that creepy uncle who is never seen with a woman

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Relatives dont seem to understand why a guy with a German passport and decent job cannot score a noodle. How do I blackpill them?

Flip the blame on your genetics, its the root cause.

Relatives dont seem to understand why a guy with a German passport and decent job cannot score a noodle. How do I blackpill them?
Are you rice or german?

If anyone in your family expects you not to be not incel as a hapa in the west, they're mentally retarded. No offense.

If anyone in your family expects you not to be not incel as a hapa in the west, they're mentally retarded. No offense.
I am talking about my relatives in Thailand. They probably think that of any manlet oe fat white guy can then Ibshoukd habe no problems

I am talking about my relatives in Thailand. They probably think that of any manlet oe fat white guy can then Ibshoukd habe no problems
As a Hapa you should be able to mog most Thai men in height and frame.

As a Hapa you should be able to mog most Thai men in height and frame.
I do but still I am incel whilr a 5.5 factory worker can score. Maybe some thing wrongbin my head

boomers will never understand

Being around family is suicidefuel. I'm always the only one without a boyfriend or girlfriend and have a miserable time talking to everyone else.

Boomers dont understand the dating culture in the day and age of Tinder and other social media

Creepy uncle is fate once my little sister has kids

I'm a creepy creep!
But at least I'm not a creepy peeper!

"Just bang your niece or nephew bro!!!!!"

sister is incel thankfully. Parents are both mentalcels. We are the weirdos in the family.

I’m not an uncle but since I am never seen with a woman I’m sure people notice that I’m incel. Or perhaps they think I just secretly pump and dump and ons (cope)
sister is incel thankfully. Parents are both mentalcels. We are the weirdos in the family.
Please refrain from calling your sister incel.

I’m not an uncle but since I am never seen with a woman I’m sure people notice that I’m incel. Or perhaps they think I just secretly pump and dump and ons (cope)

Please refrain from calling your sister incel.
volcel