Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being tall is tough

I want to kill

Poor guy, so much suffering ;_;

"Personality" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I want to kill
Screenshot 20201110 084057 Reddit

Then cut off your legs faggot if you want to test attraction to your personality (none) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Distilled ragefuel, gosh.

a foot taller than average. so des nibba 6'9. fuk man.

May Allah unleash the darkest of horrors upon tallfags

This motherfucker is 6'9? Jeez. I feel like his body proportions must be perfect if girls are interested in him at that height, after 6'7 your body just looks weird.

This motherfucker is 6'9? Jeez. I feel like his body proportions must be perfect if girls are interested in him at that height, after 6'7 your body just looks weird.
that's a cool cope you got there

Cope, there is no upper limit

that's a cool cope you got there
There is such a thing as being too tall if your frame and your body proportions aren't good.

Faggot humble brag

Foids are so weird they can see your face and think your ugly as hell and then you tell them your 6'5 they become interested. I really dont get it why is height so valuable to them I can understand face but why height?

If being tall is so tough, why does he not cut off his legs?

Notice how its never the people who deserve to be 6'3 and up that always get to be.

This faggot couldn't help but humble brag

Blessed be the manlet who effortlessly dodges all these bullets :lul:
Notice how its never the people who deserve to be 6'3 and up that always get to be.

This faggot couldn't help but humble brag
Foids are so weird they can see your face and think your ugly as hell and then you tell them your 6'5 they become interested. I really dont get it why is height so valuable to them I can understand face but why height?

My best guesses are either (or a combination of)
1. Girls want to fuck their fathers. They're raised in households where they are towered over by a male figure and they want to relive this through adulthood and live getting fucked by daddy. Basically reverse pedophilia.
2. Status. Tall guys are seen as cool so they want a tall guy so they can brag about it. Woman at my job has a 6'4" husband and she has mentioned his height to everyone she brings him up with. He came by the office one day and the guy wasn't very attractive and seemed pretty dull-brained but who cares about that when he's 6'4" queen?

Because a large stature helps you beat up other men. You face doesn't help you do that. It's evolutionary bullshit. Women are weaker than men, so women have always relied on the biggest strongest males to do things for them. Gathering resources, protecting the family, bullying incel males, etc.

Because a large stature helps you beat up other men. You face doesn't help you do that. It's evolutionary bullshit. Women are weaker than men, so women have always relied on the biggest strongest males to do things for them. Gathering resources, protecting the family, bullying incel males, etc.
Funny thing is women would prefer a tall skinny dude whose weak as hell over a strong dude whose below 6 feet.

Funny thing is women would prefer a tall skinny dude whose weak as hell over a strong dude whose below 6 feet.
Yeah I've seen girls say they feel protected by 150 lb dudes just because the guy is 6'2. Foids are retarded. They would probably bet on the tall skinny guy in a fight against a 5'8 wrestler.

Height is correlated with strength (heavyweight boxers are taller on average) but women see that correlation and their lizard brains tell them tall = stronk. Only severely underweight tall guys are considered weak by women. Otherwise they view a lanky tall guy on the same level as a huge tall guy.

I think the other part of it is that women know a skinny tall guy could eat more and gymmaxx then become bigger. Meanwhile a strong shorter guy will never be taller no matter how much he works out. It's all about genetics.

kill all tallfags

yeah must feel like shit bro :feelsseriously: so he's 6'10? another nail in the coffin for the 'too tall' copers. a foid would rather have you be severely ill, unable to fit in any space constantly bumping your head, have joint/heart problems and die early so she can brag to her roast friends with the biggest number

self-awareness is showing: ALL foids constantly get hit on AND men dont care about height. All foids = 3-5% of (tallest) men.

Blackpilledagain

Last edited:
height = dominance, reach, indicator of status etc.

Tallfags complaining sounds the same as cumdumpsters complaining.
Stfu you are privileged
full