Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being tall is harder than most imagine..

''guys being a billionaire is so hard like I have too much money to count and don't know what to spend it on haha''

fuck tallfags and hummblebragers

''guys being a billionaire is so hard like I have too much money to count and don't know what to spend it on haha''

These attention whores need beatings

humble bragging makes me so mad idk why

r/manlet

This subreddit is obviously the depressing counterpart to r/tall

Let’s smash his knee caps with a metal baseball bat ( in Minecraft )

That sub is 100% people humblebragging

You will never have hot sweaty sex in a car with a foid, you will never know what it's like to be a functional teenager experimenting and laughing with your prime gf as you figure sex out together, you will never know what it's like to have foids lusting over your imposing masculine height

It's ovER

My existance is cruel
You will never have hot sweaty sex in a car with a foid, you will never know what it's like to be a functional teenager experimenting and laughing with your prime gf as you figure sex out together, you will never know what it's like to have foids lusting over your imposing masculine height

It's ovER
:feelsrope: