Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being tall is better than being short

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being tall is better than being short

Brutal Heightpill :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

omg what a revolutionary blackpill

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think OP may be onto something here :waitwhat:

Brilliant deduction

I don’t believe you

Being rich is better than being poor

It's useless when your back is blocked.

God damn it, man! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding conclusion I have ever read. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, dude.

Even if you get a gf she will not feel protected because you can't tower over her. She will always be jealous of her femoid friends with tall boyfriend, its a primal thing.

Even if you get a gf she will not feel protected because you can't tower over her. She will always be jealous of her femoid friends with tall boyfriend, its a primal thing.

which is retarded, merits should matter

wtf does height give halo effect to some useless low t tall fags??
you could be better than that man in every way, but will always be seen inferior due to short height

wtf does height give halo effect to some useless low t tall fags??
I was thinking about mediocre to even hot tall guys, but yeah you will be dominated to oblivion.

Really?!?! Wow what a revelation, who would've thought :soy::soy::soy:

God damn it, man! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding conclusion I have ever read. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, dude.

Attachments

• tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif
    tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif
    495.5 KB · Views: 1
Really? I would never have guessed :bigbrain: