Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being tall doesn't help

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Sometimes we complain that short incels have it bad, honestly I think that if you're tall and ugly you have it worse. Tall and ugly people look like monsters and they're completely unapproachable not only by women but for people in general. They look menacing. I think that short incels at least seem inoffensive and more approachable. But I don't know, that's my perception in the end we're all fucked.

if youre below 3/10 being tall doesnt matter tbh. unless someone else can prove me wrong, ill stand by this statement.

Sometimes we complain that short incels have it bad, honestly I think that if you're tall and ugly you have it worse. Tall and ugly people look like monsters and they're completely unapproachable not only by women but for people in general. They look menacing. I think that short incels at least seem inoffensive and more approachable. But I don't know, that's my perception in the end we're all fucked.
ogremaxx tbh

Wrong. Being tall is a requirement. Tall + shit face = waste of time though.

Face is priority

if you're tall and ugly you have it worse.
No.
You can't even fucking relate what it means to be short in everyday life. Not just dating

Face is priority
theres a certain threshold where face overtakes height as the most important requirement. i'd say if you're 5'10, face doesn't matter as much as long as you're average looking. for example i'll take being 6'2 6/10 than being 5'6 8/10.

in some cases it doesnt help
but being short is always death

tall and menacing > short and bullyable

JFL give me your height and make me unapproachable ogre over being approachable by bullies

Being tall is always better than being small

even if you’re tall and ugly and considered a non sexual entity by women, atleast men and women still respect and fear you.

Yeah. Being tall = less bullying, no one trying go steal your lunch money, no one going to pick a fight with you. Being tall as an incel is really important, the only source of respect. Now I'm thinking that who ever wrote this must be a fakecel.
Height is an advantage in daily life and anyone who says otherwise is coping, dishonest or flat out retarded.

Tall and ugly people look like monsters. They look menacing.

That's why they can't be incels. Tall (6'3+) and large frame means you cannot be an incel.

yes it does but the overall face/height/NTness balance has to be right. if you are an aspie you can be 6' and very facially good looking but get no girls. if you are NT and a 6/10 facially you might struggle or have to date fatties if you are below 6'. if you are NT and tall you might only have to be 6/10 facially to get a nice girl.

You just end up looking like an even bigger doofus.

No. short people get treated like a child or just seen as less because they are short while tall guy doesnt. Short people get laughed at.

theres a certain threshold where face overtakes height as the most important requirement. i'd say if you're 5'10, face doesn't matter as much as long as you're average looking. for example i'll take being 6'2 6/10 than being 5'6 8/10.
I don't know if I would set the numbers the same, but I think this concept is generally correct. A 5'9 chad face is going to do better than a 6'3" dur hur hur doofy any day.

Yeah no, being short leads not only to shit dating prospects but also general disrespect from those around you. Being tall won't guarantee anything but it's better than being short.

Yeah no, being short leads not only to shit dating prospects but also general disrespect from those around you. Being tall won't guarantee anything but it's better than being short.

Height is a sexually dysmorphic trait. It is far better to be tall than short as at least you still register as an adult male in the eyes of others and that will at least give you some respect (and maybe a chance with foids with height fetishes). Being short gives no such advantages.

At least they fear you. Being disrespected sucks.

>5’10” + ugly + low status = “creepy”
Yeah. Being tall = less bullying, no one trying go steal your lunch money, no one going to pick a fight with you. Being tall as an incel is really important, the only source of respect. Now I'm thinking that who ever wrote this must be a fakecel.
Fuck you all my bullies were manlets

incorrect

average face + tall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average face + manlet

average faced tall guys are literally on another level compared to averaged faced manlets

Tall and ugly people look like monsters and they're completely unapproachable not only by women but for people in general.
Try being short and seen as a toy, something people can mock and physically bully, and I think you'll see how being an "unapproachable monster" could be preferable.

Height won't overcome a shitty face, but if you can't be loved you can at least be feared.

this

just lol @ op who thought being a manlet makes you ((approachable))
You know you're dealing with a bluepiller when they tout "approachability" as an asset

Try being short and seen as a toy, something people can mock and physically bully, and I think you'll see how being an "unapproachable monster" could be preferable.

Height won't overcome a shitty face, but if you can't be loved you can at least be feared.
Indeed is better to be feared than to be the recipient of the frustrations of low tier normies/foid manipulation/take advantage of you.

That is my life as short male I rather be left alone as they use me as mockery in social meets that I'm forced to go because reasons.

Being tall helps mostly whites. Short nordids dont look aesthetic.

But you can fix your face substantially thru surgery. LL surgery will give you only 4-5 inches.