Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Being submissive is not only way to be good waifu (atleast in theory)

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is no problem if waifu is in charge, but only in case if she forced to do thing I want by myself, just lack motivation now, and nothing disgusting, disgracefullm and unacceptable. Important thing is only to do what I want, without being dominated by another man (thats gay), or female of another man (thats cucked). So this in theory, but in practice being in leading role requires from female a lot of responsibility, what those creatures do not have, and submissive man by irresponsible femoid easy can be cucked

not related to inceldom

giphy.gif

Is no problem if waifu is in charge, but only in case if she forced to do thing I want by myself, just lack motivation now, and nothing disgusting, disgracefullm and unacceptable. Important thing is only to do what I want, without being dominated by another man (thats gay), or female of another man (thats cucked). So this in theory, but in practice being in leading role requires from female a lot of responsibility, what those creatures do not have, and submissive man by irresponsible femoid easy can be cucked

not related to inceldom
Tsundere waifu is good only if you can dominate her afterwards for acting lik that

Another high iq post from napoleon de goso

Why can't we be equal, I don't wanna have to do everything and dominate 24/7 but I also don't want to be dominated by her

lol fuck this unbalance of power that relationships seem to require, it's wrong and it's disgusting

A good partner would encourage you to do the things you need to do. She'd reward you for doing them.

Geso and his world.

If I recall correctly? Didn't look up on Google, I swear!
I read this reply, left the page to watch a YouTube video, and by the time I was done, I already forgot. That one just won't stick with me.

I read this reply, left the page to watch a YouTube video, and by the time I was done, I already forgot. That one just won't stick with me.
Over for can'trecallcorrectlywhatifirecallcorrectlymeans cels.

based and very high iq tbh

Too long didn't read