Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal being sub5 and having an average sister

myrddintyr

myrddintyr

Greycel
It is so fucked when you have the same genes as someone but being born a male just changes the whole trajectory of your life. My sister is a year younger than me, average looking and has a cuck boyfriend who does anything for her, a group of friends, a social life and a **good** life whilst I'm here wageslaving inside all day doing data annotation contract work to move out of this abusive shithole and trying to find reasons not to rope everyday.

life is so fucking brutal man.

Atleast you have siblings. It is a 100 times worse to be an only child as an incel

It's because she has Dad's perfect CHAD X chromosome and you have Mom's shitty one.

Atleast you have siblings. It is a 100 times worse to be an only child as an incel
I disagree. Being the only child would limit parents narcissism.

when the whole house uses you as the scapegoat?
I do believe it can be difficult but think about it, if you have a chad brother or a sister(like you said you have) then you can atleast cope that your genes are going to be passed on in one way or another. After all, your sister or brother share the same DNA with you. As an only child Im completely alone and isolated and on top of that I grew up in a single mother household. Im the last young and alive member in my bloodline. When I die, it all ends

I do believe it can be difficult but think about it, if you have a chad brother or a sister(like you said you have) then you can atleast cope that your genes are going to be passed on in one way or another. After all, your sister or brother share the same DNA with you. As an only child Im completely alone and isolated and on top of that I grew up in a single mother household. Im the last young and alive member in my bloodline. When I die, it all ends
i don't have a stacy sister, average women get treated like stacy nowadays

Can you ascend with your sister? Can I ascend with your sister?

Just saying, if you think your existence is bad remember that south east asians also exist. The smv difference between SEA males and females is on average 3 points/10