Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being Sub-5 and Ethnic in Suburban Middle America

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
How over is it to be brown and sub-5 in suburban middle america for somoene over 5'9?

As long as youre not curry or a mongrel mutt it shouldnt be over.

It is over for you. I sometimes see sub 5 males who are white and betabuxx with a Becky GF. The problem is that you are not allowed to betabuxx as an ethnic. So as an ethnic you have to be at least 8/10 to find a GF in the west. If you are below 8/10 you have no chance to find a girlfriend

It is over for you. I sometimes see sub 5 males who are white and betabuxx with a Becky GF. The problem is that you are not allowed to betabuxx as an ethnic. So as an ethnic you have to be at least 8/10 to find a GF in the west. If you are below 8/10 you have no chance to find a girlfriend
i thought betabuxing is the standard OP for sub-7s?

i thought betabuxing is the standard OP for sub-7s?
Not for ethnics. Foids will only accept white males as betabuxxer. I never saw any sub 7 ethnic male in my life. And I live in the west and I am ethnic myself. I never saw any ethnic betabuxxer only whites ones

Not for ethnics. Foids will only accept white males as betabuxxer. I never saw any sub 7 ethnic male in my life. And I live in the west and I am ethnic myself. I never saw any ethnic betabuxxer only whites ones
then how do brown people fuck?