Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being straight is way better than being gay except...

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
90% - 4 day ban - gay
... it's so darn difficult to find women!

It's weird, isn't it? It makes me wonder how many "gay" people are not actually gay but they just didn't want to be lonely so perceived it as better than nothing.

It's such a shame because it undermines what is otherwise clearly the superior lifestyle choice.

There must be a solution to this somewhere, lol

Do we just need some hardcore patriarchy again? Is that it? I've even theorised in the past that maybe there is a bigger gender imbalance than governments let on and actually men outnumber women significantly. Something must be REALLY broken in society for it to be this way.

Anyway, that's just me thinking out loud. Interested to hear thoughts on this!

Last edited:
2018 gaycel post :feelsseriously:

Eddy & Nate disagree.
They were in each others pants since the day they learned their families are bankers.

The spacing and way this was typed out sounds like something a redditor would say...:feelsUgh:

The spacing and way this was typed out sounds like something a redditor would say...:feelsUgh:

I've actually barely used Reddit. I don't think the format is for me.

There is no such thing as homosexuality. 20 years ago it was called „mental illness.

Ban this fag. Hasn't he already been exposed by @Intellau_Celistic.

Bisexuals don't belong here.

I can't become a faggot for the same reason i can't "ascend" with some extremely fat chick.It's just too gross.

Sounds like basic economics , but people's sense of disgust is so big that they likely won't gaymax. Plus gaymaxxing is pretty gay. I used to be pro-Gay until I saw a Reddit post by a gay activist attacking us as being "unfuckable" for a man who went gaymaxxing to fix his loneliness. :lasereyes:

What did the original post say that got him banned? It says edited.

It's weird, isn't it? It makes me wonder how many "gay" people are not actually gay but they just didn't want to be lonely so perceived it as better than nothing.

It's such a shame because it undermines what is otherwise clearly the superior lifestyle choice.

Do we just need some hardcore patriarchy again? Is that it? I've even theorised in the past that maybe there is a bigger gender imbalance than governments let on and actually men outnumber women significantly. Something must be REALLY broken in society for it to be this way.

didn't this nigga already get "perma" banned for saying he wanted to fuck kanjjd and was "only a little bit bi":feelswhat:

or was that someone else?

What did the original post say that got him banned? It says edited.
I guess it was due to him saying that he would have sex with a man some years ago and then mods told him to not talk anymore about anything related to gays anymore

OP is just too nice and too honest for this site

Last edited:

User @kampman has many similar posts...I don't think a ban was necessary.

Last edited:

sure whatever you just said man but BASED AS FUCK PROFILE PICTURE:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

OP is just too nice and too honest for this site
No honesty, just stupidity.

This sentence here implies that everyone can just decide they aren't gay and start fucking the same sex that they are literally disgusted with in terms of sexuality.

Like a guy can just be like "Oh well, I can't get women to fuck me, guess I'll just fuck guys now" :feelskek:

@Hoppipolla was rightly banned for trying to invoke this faggot psyop tier post. I would have made it a permanent ban, hopefully he learns not to do this again.

Just be 100% gay already you fucking faggot

This sentence here implies that everyone can just decide they aren't gay and start fucking the same sex that they are literally disgusted with in terms of sexuality.

Like a guy can just be like "Oh well, I can't get women to fuck me, guess I'll just fuck guys now" :feelskek:

@Hoppipolla was rightly banned for trying to invoke this faggot psyop tier post. I would have made it a permanent ban, hopefully he learns not to do this again.
why do you think gays are so much more common then?

Do you think that little boys are getting raped more and becoming gay?

why do you think gays are so much more common then?

Do you think that little boys are getting raped more and becoming gay?
Gay's aren't "more common" than they were before. It's really simple:
1. Its more socially acceptable so they are more open about being gay publicly
2. Representation for these groups is being endlessly pumped into the media (for the sake of normalizing them)
3. The human population is growing very fast, so by numbers it seems like there are a lot more gay people, but percentage wise it hasn't really changed

Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT.

True. If you entertain the thought of fucking another man then you were gay to begin with.

Even if you're that desperate for affection and sex, as a heterosexual man you would be too disgusted to turn to another man for it. You feel deprived because you aren't able to get what you want from a woman.

Last edited:
True. If you entertain the thought of fucking another man then you were gay to begin with.

Even if you're that desperate for affection and sex, as a heterosexual man you would be too disgusted to turn to another man for it. You feel deprived because you aren'table to get what you want from a woman.
The way I like to look at it is, it doesn't matter how hungry I am I'm not going to eat literal shit. Not only will I not eat it because it won't taste good, but it's not even in the "category" of "food" because it doesn't provide any "nutrition".

In other words, homosexuality is not even an option, it's like shit as a food option. For a straight man, not only will sex with a man be completely unenjoyable physically, but it won't provide any mental satisfaction either, if anything it would traumatize you in the attempt.

A man's body and a woman's body is just too different. I don't even know how anybody can argue that straight men have sex with men in prison lol.

It’s okay to be gay:foidSoy: #FuckCapitalism #KillAllMen

Gay's aren't "more common" than they were before. It's really simple:
1. Its more socially acceptable so they are more open about being gay publicly
2. Representation for these groups is being endlessly pumped into the media (for the sake of normalizing them)
3. The human population is growing very fast, so by numbers it seems like there are a lot more gay people, but percentage wise it hasn't really changed

Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT.
So what about the stats that say gays wre sexually abused as children?

Shut up fag :feelsseriously: trying to excuse degeneracy is pointless when it's so blatant

Yes.

Aren't you?
Yes, but it is a typical Incel herd behavior to shit against gays, probably just to act edgy. I just dont care about gays tbh.

Imagine you had a gay friend and he invited you into his social circle (including straight women). Would you say "no thanks" just bc he is gay?

So what about the stats that say gays wre sexually abused as children?
Those stats are true but they have nothing to do with there being "more gays", unless you are saying sexual abuse has gone up in times of stronger policing, surveillance technology, outreach programs, etc. There's definitely less sexual abuse percentage wise in modern times than there was 50 years ago.

Being gay is gross and gays live better than an incel becuase they get to be with someone they are attracted to, but this does not mean that a straight male will become gay if they are an incel, straight will be straight until the end, gay will be gay until the end, an "incel" wanting to experience gayness using being a "incel" as a excuse is a gaycel, aka not an incel, since gays cant be an incel. Nonsensical post that makes no sense.

I just dont care about gays tbh.
Imagine you had a gay friend
Pick One.

People only make friends with people they care about.

Also why the hell would I make friends with a gay guy?

Our lives are on completely different paths, our interests won't align, and they will have nothing to offer me with respect to improving my life.

Being a gay man is almost like being a woman, they don't have to focus much on investing, building wealth, etc, because they are on "just exist mode", because gay men have extremely low standards (I mean look at what they fuck lol).

Notice that wealth building and investing is not a typical "gay topic" on any media platform, but in pretty much all "men's spaces" (as in heterosexual men) these things are important and always being discussed. That's because straight men need resources in order to get sex from women. Men have always been paying women for sex and companionship throughout human history. Dating, marriage, etc, they're all just covert forms of prostitution.

A gay man has no advice to offer in that realm, he is on just exist mode like women, and this is why gay men usually have female friends. They are all basically on the same path and they live the same kind of life.

So I don't know why the hell you would want a gay friend. The entire point of friends is to be with someone like minded, who you can relate to, who you can do activities that you both enjoy, and who can help you in your life because you both are on the "same path" in certain respects.

Last edited:
I'm not banned anymore so I'll just clarify some things here.

I'm genuinely sorry if it sounded like this thread was "pro-gay" in some way. I honestly, truly didn't mean it like that.

To be honest I should have omitted the gay aspect of it entirely because really it was about the cause(s) of the gender imbalance and I didn't even need to mention anything gay-related.

I think the cause of the gender imbalance is probably just because women aren't shamed anymore for being sluts, basically.

I think this thread has created some interesting conversation and I might reply to some, but yeah I will be more mindful of the forum rules in future.

I feel like this part of my post/thread is the bit that has been most focused on:

"It's weird, isn't it? It makes me wonder how many "gay" people are not actually gay but they just didn't want to be lonely so perceived it as better than nothing."

The line after it is of course about heterosexuality, saying that it's clearly superior.

OK so that controversial line! I was mainly referring to bisexual people I think. I didn't mean that to be construed as thinking that a heterosexual person could turn gay.

That's basically all I can say about that really. I hope it clears it up!

@SoloAlex Thanks for the friendly posts :)

I do think this topic is a sensitive one here and I do mostly understand the position taken on it. I also understand that every community has rules. Facebook and Twitter and so on may not have this rule but they have other equally strict rules... maybe more strict.

Unless one is overly strict or overly easygoing (for example allowing illegal posts) then I think it's OK.