Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being spoiled like this makes some women really obnoxious?

It can be a bit much?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • A bit

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I don't even care that they're spoiled THAT much. It is unfair but... whatever. I mean, I have it better than a guy in a poor country in Africa or something.

But a problem with it is that some of them act totally insufferable because they know they can get away with it. And then I have to deal with it which is so tedious.

Spoiled whores who think they're entitled to everything are the worst.

Last edited:
But a problem with it is that some of them act totally insufferable because they know they can get away with it.
When you make all the solutions illegal, the problem explodes. The only way out is for the west to collapse. Very few countries actually believe in western garbage like beating your wife being illegal.

Women are already naturally insuferable with their narcissism, entitlement and other foid traits. Adding spoiled and getting away with everything is a huge multiplier on an already awful thing.