Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being Smart but ugly probably won't help you in social interactions.

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
Ok let's say you are smart like one of these characters that are easily able to manipulate people, you might recognize a few: Joe Goldberg from You, Light Yagami from Death Note, Ayanakoji from Classroom of the Elite, Johan Liebert from Monster.

They all have a thing in common, being attractive. All of them have succesfully manipulated people because of their looks. Joe Goldberg for example is an insane killer, and women only like him cause he looks good. If he was ugly and he said the things he does, they will instantly get a "bad vibe" about him...

Your words will be perceived differently if you are attractive or ugly, no matter how much of a charmer you are. The only way for an incel to be "successful" in social interactions is to be funny and say stupid stuff, make a joke of yourself. Normies will keep such a guy around in order to laugh with him but mostly at him, like their own personal jester.

happy i love you GIF by Lifetime

Just had a blackpill overdose. Absolute based thread full of painful truths

Agreed dude and very based thread

Joe Goldberg isn't insane he is just getting rid of trash.
Hahahaha true... One could argue his girlfriends are more insane. especially that last one.

Is season 3 even worth to watch? i left the series and get mixed opinions about it. Please tell me he is more ruthless and changes to more brutal.
SPOILER AHEAD DONT READ IF U DONT WANT TO SEE IT if i remember well he marries the chick from season 2 and cucks her with a black foid, also he finds out his wife is a whore and a whole lot of killings happen, he actually tries to love his wife in this season and not kill people but shit happens and the ending is giga based i suggest you watch it if you have nothing better to do.

Ok let's say you are smart like one of these characters that are easily able to manipulate people, you might recognize a few: Joe Goldberg from You, Light Yagami from Death Note, Ayanakoji from Classroom of the Elite, Johan Liebert from Monster.
I doubt they would be able to manipulate anyone if they were ugly though.

I doubt they would be able to manipulate anyone if they were ugly though.
True they wouldn't. Even Light Yagami would fail even though Misa said he would be by his side even if he was an old ugly fuck because he once needed to take a girl on a date to get away from an FBI agent. So he'd be fucked, probably also would not have a god complex and so much confidence. Johan would have a harder time as well and Ayanakoji would be a fucking loser. Joe Goldberg couldn't get a gf so the show wouldn't exist.

Holes cannot gauge intelligence.

I watched some episodes wasn't he going to cheat on his wife if I'm not wrong? I hope it gets better I'm gonna give it a try.
yeah he was going to, that's why i said he cucks his wife with a black foid.

They all have a thing in common, being attractive. All of them have succesfully manipulated people because of their looks. Joe Goldberg for example is an insane killer, and women only like him cause he looks good. If he was ugly and he said the things he does, they will instantly get a "bad vibe" about him...

Your words will be perceived differently if you are attractive or ugly, no matter how much of a charmer you are. The only way for an incel to be "successful" in social interactions is to be funny and say stupid stuff, make a joke of yourself. Normies will keep such a guy around in order to laugh with him but mostly at him, like their own personal jester.
JFL. I didn't read that. Well. If you're attractive, you don't have to be smart to be able to manipulate other people. Okay, maybe slightly above average. I mean it's easy to manipulate/fool people if they trust you because of your looks.

Last edited:
Being smart definitely helps