Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being skinny-fat is the worst

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
I'm skinny fat and it is literally worse than being obese. I have twig like arms and a non-existent chest with a beer gut and child-bearing hips. The worst possible combination.

Last edited:
being skinnyfat is the worse. you are a target for bullying. you are both fat and skinny. DOUBLE WHAMMY. i recommend all incels to workout so ppl can atleast know not to physically fuck with you.

is that ur own pic or someone to give an example of?
thankfully its not u. i reverse searched. please take it down

Yes it's not me, it's of someone who posted on 4chan's fit. But I look similar.

693818178ea7bf81c6f56f841e1c849c1285d6243079eeb79fe76b7f37d09b2e.jpg

I feel you OP. I have the same body. :feelscry:

I think skinnyfatness is some kind of genetic thing. I train mma 5 days a week and work a physical job and eat right but I still have a small gut. It's so weird like every part of my body is lean but my fucking gut

Due to my medical conditions I'm disproportianally bloated and swollen most of the time, add my Midgetcel status to that and I really look weird.

i have the build exactly like the pic OP posted, too bad its public site here or I'll post it already:feelsrope:

I'm skinny fat and it is literally worse than being obese. I have twig like arms and a non-existent chest with a beer gut and child-bearing hips. The worst possible combination.

Good thing my arms aren't twigy
Still fucked though.

Sid from Ice Age? Anyone?:feelsgah: