Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Being single has its perks bro! you can focus on yourself bro! just love yourself bro!"

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
They can yap all about how "Being single is awesome bro! just focus on yourself bro and love yourself bro :soy: :soy: :soy: " but the truth is that they just have an entirely different conception for what singleness is. For them its something they can enter and exit freely. If they want to "take a break" from relationships and shit, they can remain voluntarily single. If they want to pump and dump and have casual sex, they can do that. If they want a serious relationship they can get one whenever they want. They have complete autonomy and control over their sex and love life. Meanwhile for us, singleness is a fucking prison. It's not consensual or voluntary- it's hellish loneliness. You can't have sex with yourself. You can't hold hands with yourself. You can't cuddle and kiss and make out with yourself.You can't go on a cute date with yourself. Fuck those empathy-lacking cunts.

Yeah, can't be free if you don't even know what the other side is like. It like how you can't know good without evil, or dark without light, etc. Incels can just lay down and rot, its over.

Only foids and chads can truly feel like this.
The only socially acceptable form of being single is being single but having options and hooking up now and then.

This.

I still try to imagine cohabitating or having a relationship with a woman and I have the suspicion it wouldn't turn out well. I guess I cope with thought experiments now.
you either thought experiment or experiment with various thots