Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being single for a longtime is relatable to women

Do women make relationships harder on themselves than men do?

• Yes

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Both groups make it equally as hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/iHad2GoGetit/status/1728132635933962647

When most girlies are single for a long time they regain all the standards they was introduced through partners then add more requirements. If a high body count was a good thing then average guy and girle would have nearly equal sexual experience and more guys would understand women.
Being single as a guy or not having dating experiences long term is like long term unemployment and you still have to lie to sex workers as well just to get sexual experience because they still not comfortable with helping clients sexually.

complex theory my man, wuck fhores tbh

They literally reject men who would die for them for men who beat them.

Foids just have unrealistic standards.
i agree they usually want a tall man and he has to have abs and a asshole also has money also have to be handsome while men we just wanna have sex with them.

Even if they are single they get attention from simps 24/7, without attention they will feel like a worthless hole and hurt themselves

I don't care about these dry-spell normies whining.

If you aren't a lifelong lonely person life we are, you will never,  NEVER understand what true alienation and pain is. You don't know what "hard" is.

They can whine all they want.

In reality people who've had a taste of sex will never know what it is like to be single, seeing they don't need to pay for the cow to enjoy milk.

Yes, women make everything worse for everyone.
  • they have inflated egos so their standards are extremely unrealistic;
  • they reject men over nothing making them bitter, depressed, opt out of society;
  • they chase chad/player types (who notoriously don't want to commit), get pump'n dumped and become bitter, then seek revenge on other men, who have faced a lifetime of rejection;
  • they use dating apps to steal self-esteem from and abuse men, reinforcing the cycle of rejection;
  • they choose dark triad men, validating this type of behavior;
  • they commit paternity fraud, wrecking the life of their husbands;
  • jaded men are more likely to pump'n dump because they see foids as evil, narcissistic beings (which they are);
  • they have a sadistic-entitled nature, so they enjoy doing bad things to men. Hell, they feel entitled to it. This is very visible when they shout "women don't owe you anything!";

F1vMmg9WwAAdnmq2

Even if they are single they get attention from simps 24/7, without attention they will feel like a worthless hole and hurt themselves
Which makes them have even more inflated standards and narcissism.

Foids like to pretend they're remaining single because they're empowered girl bosses who know their worth, when in reality they're remaining single because Chad won't settle for them in a relationship. Let's not act like they still aren't being pumped and dumped by him.

I think most women would be very offended if you tried to imply that you had this in common.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back