Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being Short should be listed as a disability

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Being a short man or even worse a short ethnic c male should be listed as a disability, how can you even get up and walk to the kitchen after your genetic recombination dicked you in the ass that fucking hard holy shit
I would rather be a 6 foot decent looking white guy with autism than a 5’5 ethnic male

I think it is, but you have to be REALLY short. Most of us are typically just mediocre heighted (5'3-5'9)

I would say as a male below 5’7 it’s pretty much fucking finished ffs
yeah that's about right. 5'6 and below = over

I saw a vid posted earlier and the girl said lowest they'd go is 5'8. so at 5'7 you are right there

5'6 and below is over unless you have a gigachad face

under 6'

6' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5'10
6 ft is only sixth of the population. Besides most 5'9 to 5'10 guys claim as 6 ft, hence you see the illusion of "6 ft".

6 ft is only sixth of the population. Besides most 5'9 to 5'10 guys claim as 6 ft, hence you see the illusion of "6 ft".
women always complain about 5'10 guys lying about their height, that they aren't a REAL 6'

Short men should get neetbux for it. But sadly things are only an issue if it affects foids.

indeed life as 5'5 curry is brutal. I see fucking elementary school girls taller than me. jfl

women always complain about 5'10 guys lying about their height, that they aren't a REAL 6'
Most people are around 5'9 to 5'10 range yet women demand 6'

indeed life as 5'5 curry is brutal. I see fucking elementary school girls taller than me. jfl
Wow what the fuck.
I’m curry and at least I’m average height I would’ve violently committed suicide if I was shorter tbh.
Nothing worse than literally being looked down on
average is just not good enough. EXCEPTIONAL is where it begins
The average male has NOTHING to turn on a woman unless he’s betabuxxing her.

We should all get neetbux tbh
600+ posts in a week solid graycel
Subhuman Currycel