Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being short is the most unmasculine trait

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
There is no compensation. You can gym max, style max, looks max, smart max, or whatever max but you will always be overshadowed by someone else. Being short is the most unmanliness trait possible, no one respects you and woman want us dead. You can get the biggest muscles ever but you will always be weaker to someone taller than you. You will always look less intimidating. Being short is like being permanently cucked. The biggest in cucking in life because you simply can't do anything to fix it.

As a fellow midget manlet.....its over

Face > height.

If you have both wrong, you're truecel.

Face > height.

If you have both wrong, you're truecel.
But even with a chad tier face, you'll never be better than a chad who is taller than you. This is beyond just getting girls honestly, no one respects or even views you intimidating if you are short. Tell me who would look more intimidating: 5'5 Manny Pacquiao or 6'6 Anthony Joshusa. Both are famed boxers but I'm pretty sure the 6'6 giant would be a more intimidating threat.
Sports 2010 manny pacquiao manny pacquiao 300x430

Anthony Joshua 012 400x240

big penis greater than both tbh,
They won't know about penis size cause if height blocking, AND even if its 9 inches and thicc, if you're incel face type or ehight type it still wont matter.

But even with a chad tier face, you'll never be better than a chad who is taller than you. This is beyond just getting girls honestly, no one respects or even views you intimidating if you are short. Tell me who would look more intimidating: 5'5 Manny Pacquiao or 6'6 Anthony Joshusa
View attachment 4812
View attachment 4813

Of course height is important. Face is more. A tall Chad vs short Chad, tall Chad wins.

But even with a chad tier face, you'll never be better than a chad who is taller than you. This is beyond just getting girls honestly, no one respects or even views you intimidating if you are short. Tell me who would look more intimidating: 5'5 Manny Pacquiao or 6'6 Anthony Joshusa
View attachment 4812
View attachment 4813
You can't even tell height in those, is just muscle mass. OBVY the guy with bigger more toned muscles is more intimidating.

You can't even tell height in those, is just muscle mass. OBVY the guy with bigger more toned muscles is more intimidating.
but I posted the stats, even if you had a roided up midget manlet he would look less intimidating face to face than a 6'5 semi built guy who hovers over you

Of course height is important. Face is more. A tall Chad vs short Chad, tall Chad wins.
Face doesn't mean respect. Woman don't respect shorter guys period your face helps but your height will still cripple you severely. And again I'm not just talking about girls I'm talking in general how being short is the ultimate cucking in life

but I posted the stats, even if you had a roided up midget manlet he would look less intimidating face to face than a 6'5 semi built guy who hovers over you
Well for me 6'5 is only like 3.5 inches taller so IDK, would have to see IRL.

Face doesn't mean respect. Woman don't respect shorter guys period your face helps but your height will still cripple you severely. And again I'm not just talking about girls I'm talking in general how being short is the ultimate cucking in life

Being short might be a hindrance in other parts, yes. How tall are you?

Well for me 6'5 is only like 3.5 inches taller so IDK, would have to see IRL.
exactly cause you are tall now imagine if you weren't the tall guy would easily seem more intimidating. 6'2 is a respectable height so at least you won that lottery

Being short might be a hindrance in other parts, yes. How tall are you?
5'6-5'7 I get mogged by white girls on the daily, just fucking lol at my stature.

how tall are you

even short chad looks like a kid and has zero respect from anyone, women included

DxJ0VmR

5'6-5'7 I get mogged by white girls on the daily, just fucking lol at my stature.

how tall are you

Almost 6 ft, doc's office height.

You're an inch taller than average femoid height.

Almost 6 ft, doc's office height.

You're an inch taller than average femoid height.
you are 6 ft you clearly will never understand the struggle, thanks for the effort but bluepilled copes about height no longer has an effect on me

Yup. Everyone with a brain knows that enough height will cancel out ANY other negative trait.

Just Be Tall.

you are 6 ft you clearly will never understand the struggle, thanks for the effort but bluepilled copes about height no longer has an effect on me

As long as you're taller than femoids you'll be fine.

As long as you're taller than femoids you'll be fine.
but then I doom any future offspring the same curse, honestly might go the Hitler route and not breed (shouldn't be hard with my face) in order to not pass my inferior genetic seed

but then I doom any future offspring the same curse, honestly might go the Hitler route and not breed (shouldn't be hard with my face) in order to not pass my inferior genetic seed

You're biggest problem (kek) is face, my friend.

You're biggest problem (kek) is face, my friend.
true, but if I overcome that obstacle I'm still doomed to have inferior height and nothing can change that (except crazy surgery which I'm not willing to take since it has no effect on genes and is risky af)

true, but if I overcome that obstacle I'm still doomed to have inferior height and nothing can change that (except crazy surgery which I'm not willing to take since it has no effect on genes and is risky af)

Yes, being shorter will be harder than if you were taller. But it isn't completely over.

Being tall has more impact. I'd rather be 6'5 with a 3/10 face than a 6/10 with a 5'9 height. Even a giant nig would slay in countries that hates nigs.

my condolensces for my manlet brocels outthere...

If you're ugly and tall you won't get women but at least other men will respect you. If you're a manlet people don't respect you. One of the worst things that could happen to a man is being short.

If you're ugly and tall you won't get women but at least other men will respect you. If you're a manlet people don't respect you. One of the worst things that could happen to a man is being short.
yup its over for us

It's not. Wide hips/narrow shoulders are.

I agree OP, narrow shoulders is next on the list though