Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being short is officially gay

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
IMG 20220530 145010

He is a retarded bastard. I'd shoot his head if he was here. (In roblox phantom forces)

Sexism on twitter :soy::foidSoy:

short men cannot dominate , so the natural conclusion is that they serve the stronger, and when the stronger male is horny they might just use the manlet to get rid of his white creamy stuff. the manlet just has to suck it up or get fucked.

He is a retarded bastard. I'd shoot his head if he was here. (In roblox phantom forces)
5,8 is average ,but its over for manlets.

What life experiences has he had to arrive at such a conclusion.:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe:

and twitter loved it but if you say a tall foid is a lesbian the twitterbots will seethe

No, not "retardation". Such propaganda from NTs leads one to the degenerate "Troon" mindset:

Love