Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being short is not even close to being the worst trait you can have

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I see users on here always saying ‘it’s over for him’ if an attractive guy is short. Now sure, it might lower chances of getting a girlfriend but there are far worse traits you can have.

There’s a guy I know who’s pretty short, I’d say probably 5’6 or 5’5. He’s attractive, I’d say he’s good looking enough to be a HTN but not a Chad and he has a girlfriend who’s taller than him + he’s always talking to foids and it pisses me off.

You all say both height and face are equally important but I honestly think only face matters (along with good NT).

A few quick notes I’d like to add is that being short is only okay if you’re under the age of 30. Also that guy has no facial hair and isn’t a gymmaxxer. So what I’m saying is an attractive guy who’s young and short will still have a lot of SMV, even if he’s literally 5’5

Being short makes you the laughing stock and people dont respect you. Its not just about dating at that point. If youre tall and ugly you still get respected for being tall and intimidating. Any looksmaxxing a short dude does is considered "compensating"

Yeah, face and NT are more important than height.

Being short ruined my life.
Extreme exceptions to the rule are extreme exceptions to the rule, I almost never see short guys with girlfriends.
And data proves women hyper select for height.

Heavily disagree. Lack of height is huge handicap, equivalent to not even have a head. Reason why most of the tallcels (not average height, really tall) cling onto NTpill is because its enough for a tall guy to speak up and he will get a gf. If you have to cherrypick your friend, you know how rare it is. I literally dont see it on the streets, never ever. While i see bunch of skinny fat balding average joe tallfags with wives everywhere.

I literally dont see it on the streets, never ever. While i see bunch of skinny fat balding average joe tallfags with wives everywhere.

It’s not only about women.

Being short makes you the laughing stock and people dont respect you. Its not just about dating at that point. If youre tall and ugly you still get respected for being tall and intimidating. Any looksmaxxing a short dude does is considered "compensating"
Yeah I’m against gymcelling and Looksmaxxing for short guys because it really does look like compensating but a short Chad who does nothing to compensate will be respected

Yeah I’m against gymcelling and Looksmaxxing for short guys because it really does look like compensating but a short Chad who does nothing to compensate will be respected
You can't be short and chad.

Heavily disagree. Lack of height is huge handicap, equivalent to not even have a head. Reason why most of the tallcels (not average height, really tall) cling onto NTpill is because its enough for a tall guy to speak up and he will get a gf. If you have to cherrypick your friend, you know how rare it is. I literally dont see it on the streets, never ever. While i see bunch of skinny fat balding average joe tallfags with wives everywhere.
You see balding guys with wives because they’re older. Short guys can only slay while they’re young by activating a foid’s maternal instincts. They all call him cute

You see balding guys with wives because they’re older. Short guys can only slay while they’re young by activating a foid’s maternal instincts. They all call him cute
If anything there are probably more older short guys with girlfriends than younger ones because women prefer older men and the man has had more time to moneymaxx which increases your smv. I don't know what you are on bro, I haven't seen this shit anywhere, where are these young short guys "slaying" :feelskek:
It's an exception to the rule if it's even true and you have to be personalitymaxxed and facemaxxed to pull it off...
At 5'6 and under you are barely even seen as human especially by foids.

Maybe until 12-13 years. In 99.999999 cases foid will not acknowledge the existence of a guy who isn't at least 2+ inches taller than her. At 16+yo girls height is 70% of work.

If anything there are probably more older short guys with girlfriends than younger ones because women prefer older men and the man has had more time to moneymaxx which increases your smv. I don't know what you are on bro, I haven't seen this shit anywhere, where are these young short guys "slaying" :feelskek:
It's an exception to the rule if it's even true and you have to personalitymaxxed and facemaxxed to pull it off...
They have no clue how its like being an manlet, because no one acknowledges manlets.

There’s a guy I know
:feelsseriously: :bluepill:
I honestly think only face matters
OKAY

Forum would crucify me if I said only height matters
activating a foid’s maternal instincts. They all call him cute
You have to be really attractive for this, if you are unattractive this still happens but you are treated like a literal pre puberscent child and you are penisless to them as a short man

View: https://youtu.be/hKudtCK4ylo?si=XI6vnz_7j3Gdc2vf&t=26

Seriously watch from timestamped for 2 minutes lol JFL if you think thats chad treatment

Look at that short king chad SLAY :feelskek:
I guess face>height after all.
I remember I have had a couple foids taller than me rub my hair like that too but I never ascended, the guy that made this thread clearly isnt a manlet and doesnt realise how good he has it

I see users on here always saying ‘it’s over for him’ if an attractive guy is short. Now sure, it might lower chances of getting a girlfriend but there are far worse traits you can have.

There’s a guy I know who’s pretty short, I’d say probably 5’6 or 5’5. He’s attractive, I’d say he’s good looking enough to be a HTN but not a Chad and he has a girlfriend who’s taller than him + he’s always talking to foids and it pisses me off.

You all say both height and face are equally important but I honestly think only face matters (along with good NT).

A few quick notes I’d like to add is that being short is only okay if you’re under the age of 30. Also that guy has no facial hair and isn’t a gymmaxxer. So what I’m saying is an attractive guy who’s young and short will still have a lot of SMV, even if he’s literally 5’5
I did not read a single femtosecond but I assume you're a tall fags and aren't remotely short. Truecels are either 5`3 and below either way

Face > Height > NT > Race
tbh

Mothers arent fucking their own sons very often
So you’d rather be a tall ugly ogre who women are disgusted by than a short cutemaxxed guy who gets the baby treatment from hot foids?

All foids says about height first, I can't stand with these tallfags saying muh "face>>"

So you’d rather be a tall ugly ogre who women are disgusted by than a short cutemaxxed guy who gets the baby treatment from hot foids?
It doesnt matter and neither does this thread, it doesnt matter if face is worse than height or vice versa, bad face is probably slightly worse than bad height but it doesnt matter, all roads lead to rome or in this case inceldom

There’s a guy I know

Face > Height > NT > Race
tbh
The statistics on autistic male dating patterns are even more damning that short ones. NT > height > face > race IMO, but being a major outlier in any area can totally ruin or make your day, e.g., Yao Ming may be autistic and ugly as fuck but he's still a worshipped multi-millionaire athlete. I OTOH have only one major failo which is a 5ft height (there's billions of Indians who breed, I don't think that's such a major failo), and for me its completely over for that alone.

Height can make or break a man. You will always be limited by your frame if you are small.

Yes, I have basically proven that face > height

In the modern west I can't think of anything better than being tall. IQ used to mog as a trait but I now feel height is might. With AI taking many jobs and massive worldwide competition the best jobs are going to be those with a commission (sales, marketing, real estate), and height matters more than IQ in those.

You could also have no penis....that would fucking be pretty bad

In the modern west I can't think of anything better than being tall. IQ used to mog as a trait but I now feel height is might. With AI taking many jobs and massive worldwide competition the best jobs are going to be those with a commission (sales, marketing, real estate), and height matters more than IQ in those.

Height is ONE OF the most important things for men. I say face first and then height comes next

Having a horseface is probably the worst trait. There’s absolutely nothing you can do to fix it.

Being ugly and tall (example is 6'3 and 2/10 face) is much better than being short and handsome (4'11 and 9/10 face)

Being ugly and tall (example is 6'3 and 2/10 face) is much better than being short and handsome (4'11 and 9/10 face)

It's an exception to the rule if it's even true and you have to be personalitymaxxed and facemaxxed to pull it off...
I’m already money maxed and can’t get a gf

I’m already money maxed and can’t get a gf
Yeah, chances are still bad for us but having money definitely increases your smv.
I didn't say having money was a guaranteed ticket to ascension just that it helps increase your chances.
To ascend as a manlet you need you need good face, NT personality, money, the whole package(besides height), even then you are fighting over chad's crumbs.

Being short ruined my life.
Extreme exceptions to the rule are extreme exceptions to the rule, I almost never see short guys with girlfriends.
And data proves women hyper select for height.