Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being short is better than being tall

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Look at this cope of all copes, his channel name is alpha male more like alpha cope:lul::lul::lul:

And being curry is better than being white.

Oh, he's a businessman. Money will make you delusional like that. Just oblivious to things like critique and so on.

This fag should never be given views

He's some ripped 5 8" Chad. Next

If you're under six ft tall, you better have plans to move out of America after looksmaxxing my brothers. I'm serious, foids might demand the cops to round us up and execute us. Eugenic is no big deal to femoids, no moral implication. No care for the mothers of the manlets in the mass graves... this is feminism, killing the children of America's mothers...

JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This guy is a big coper. How can someone refer to their own selves as alpha, lmao.

At his height you're basically an ugly woman, no matter how much you lift.

The video says 5 but i will say , 1 reason being short is worst than being tall...People don't respect you they can't take you seriously and they think you are a child. And you don't even need other reasons.

Well because this topic is brought up again, let's take in mind that being on the shorter end of average (5'7"-5'9"), has many perks.

1. You can put on muscle and increase strength a lot easier than somebody who is 6ft+

2. You have more opportunities to defend your chest/face area during a fight. With less area, your arms can block yourself better. This is why many short boxers do so well in the sport. They're typically stronger, faster, and know how to defend the important parts of their body without needing to move their arms to much.

3. Shorter people (again, average, shorter people) tend to have better blood circulation and better heart health. Taller people are more prone to heart attacks and other heart conditions because their heart naturally needs to work extra hard to pump blood.

Accuse me of coping, but that's just the truth. Your genetics are best expressed from the neck up. That doesn't mean taller people are genetically inferior, they have strong genetics for sure. But being 5'6" like AlphaM isn't genetically insuperior. His face proves he has great genetics.

He mastered the art of cope

Finally watched the whole video. First point? Okay I get it. Second point? Yeah, that's true. Third point? Approachable? As in, not intimidating? You know what's not intimidating? Ohio Amish Country. But no one wants to approach Ohio Amish Country. They wanna go to Cedar Point. Looking harmless only works if people actually want to approach you.

Fourth point? Not gonna work for me. Cancer is destroying my family like a mistake of nature. And my family is stacked with shorties. If it doesn't come for me, something will.

Fifth point? Short people have more sex? According one one Hungarian study. I have to agree with Alpha Manlet here: I don't believe those Hungarians either. But any study worth its salt will at least provide insight into why the results came in as they did. When a state votes red, someone's there to speculate why. If short men really do have more sex, a single study isn't enough. Someone has to look at this study and actually look into why the results came in the way they did. If you told me one-legged people have more sex because "Look at this study!" I'd be like "Somebody better damn tell me how the fuck that's supposed to work."

This is actually great cope for manlets.

Look at this cope of all copes, his channel name is alpha male more like alpha cope:lul::lul::lul:

wow OP i was ready to shoot u. Glad its JFL.

Height is the key foundation. Its like a staple. ( i know its 6' + incels there) If u don't got height its like u don't have eyeballs. Auto-filtered by all foids.

he's a chad-lite, what does he know? Manletism doesn't make you incel by itself, it only amplifies existing incel traits.

wow OP i was ready to shoot u. Glad its JFL.

Height is the key foundation. Its like a staple. ( i know its 6' + incels there) If u don't got height its like u don't have eyeballs. Auto-filtered by all foids.
Height doesn't just increase chances of getting a foid but also increases the respect you get from others

Well because this topic is brought up again, let's take in mind that being on the shorter end of average (5'7"-5'9"), has many perks.

1. You can put on muscle and increase strength a lot easier than somebody who is 6ft+

2. You have more opportunities to defend your chest/face area during a fight. With less area, your arms can block yourself better. This is why many short boxers do so well in the sport. They're typically stronger, faster, and know how to defend the important parts of their body without needing to move their arms to much.

3. Shorter people (again, average, shorter people) tend to have better blood circulation and better heart health. Taller people are more prone to heart attacks and other heart conditions because their heart naturally needs to work extra hard to pump blood.

Accuse me of coping, but that's just the truth. Your genetics are best expressed from the neck up. That doesn't mean taller people are genetically inferior, they have strong genetics for sure. But being 5'6" like AlphaM isn't genetically insuperior. His face proves he has great genetics.
How tall are you?

I love alpha m but he gives fans too much cope

Too tall can be bad in other spheres (not dating and slaying)

Too tall can be bad in other spheres (not dating and slaying)
You never see a tall guy complaining tho, if they are then they're just humble bragging

there is no "shorter end of average", you are either short, average(5'10) or tall. the advantages of being tall far outweigh the few and insignificant advantages of being short and then you have the great drawbacks such as being treated as insignificant and inceldom from manletism. stop coping.