Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being short is actually empowering

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
I like most of you here have been insecure about my height. I would have trouble going to social occasions. But then I realized, fear is needed for courage. Courage is the process of overcoming fear. Tall guys are confident from the get go and not afraid which means they are not really courageous to begin with. It’s easy for them to be confident. For us, it is difficult to be confident in social situations. Which makes it more the reason to do it. And you become what you do. I went to a wedding and just realized that my height never really has impacted my charm or sense of humor. It was just very empowering to not let my height bother me. Infact I kinda liked it. I liked the process of overcoming fear and insecurity.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/14tblzz/being_short_is_actually_empowering/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

Remember, height is a part of looks and status

you can't go to heaven when you're short XD
Short people are a target of bullies : r/memes

Shortcel coper its over for him he need to accept the blackpill hes running from his fate its over for him

He's coping so hard its really pathetic this nigga need to be gunned down by chinese firing squad.

All those mofos are just jestermaxxers

Copeity copeity copeity cope

Being a manlet is my superpower I'm like captain america :soy:

When the coping is too strong. There's absolutely nothing empowering being short, especially as a man.

Talented level of cope