Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being short in Scandinavia is a death sentence

Brutal. Thank Christ i don't live there

I get mogged by most men at 175cm in Canada, and I mostly live around ethnics.

brutal mog by nordic ubermenschen

Brutal viking mogging

Just drive down 3 countrys and still be tall at 177?

It's absolutely brutal. I'm 5'4 in SWEDEN.

I mean there are like 100 other things that probably prevent you from getting pussy.
I wish that being NT was enough to fix my virginity but its way more shit that has line up.

DNA transplantation, getting a new brain, reincarnate etc

Scandinavia & Germany are the most mogger countries out there

Brutal, even a guy that is a bit above average is getting mogged. What hope do we even have atp :feelsbadman:

At least he has the scandinavian genetics though

Wr u from
I am from Canada, my father is Italian, my mother Maltese, my Father was born in Sicily his Father is from somewhere in the middle im not sure exactly, his mother is from Enna if i spelt that right

Zatlan would get bullied by his people because he want blonde but he was 6’5 he wasn’t even accepted by his race during training . Imagine being short they would pick on you even more I’m sorry man idk why nordics are so rough against their own people

Brutal, even a guy that is a bit above average is getting mogged. What hope do we even have atp :feelsbadman:

At least he has the scandinavian genetics though
If he’s manlet and incel then the ViKKKing genes did nothing for him

I don't want to go there and be brutalized by the tall soldiers

absolutely brutal. I'm 5'4 in SWEDEN.
Man i agree. Me personally living in Bharat as a 5'6'' ascended chudcel, I mog every single auntygee and unclegee in the venue but no girls want me. :dafuckfeels:

I'm 187cm from Finland. The average isnt THAT high. Among tradies 177cm is pretty Much The average. 6'1 is kind of rare Height For these folk. In college 6'1 is a lot More common. Or white collar. 6'4 is top 3%. 5'7 is where things Will get very difficult. Though I know one balding 5'7 Guy Who doesnt Have a high status Job but has a pretty decent looking wife and 2 kids. The wife is at least 30 lbs overweight but her fat distribution isnt Bad, went to tits and ass.

I can confirm. In North Europe, 180cm (5'11") is SHORT!!

If you're white enough to pass as a saami (Northern scandinavian), You might find a attractive enough lapp whore.