Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being short has made self aware

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I can't go out in public without being aware on how short I am.

The feeling of heightmogging someone is sadly only brief and infrequent for manlets; it can only be thought of what it is like for those who are tall... :feelsclown:

I do feel that being this aware of it wasn't so common twenty or so years ago. :feelswhere:

I rarely even go out in public aside from going to work.

My height only bothers me when it comes to trying to attract women. I don't care about any of the other negative aspects of being short.

Shut up you 5’11 larper.

Youre not short pussy

being short made you aware that you were short:feelsEhh:

taller guys get a confidence boost/high when they mog manlets, and foids want manlets dead

fr, A foid spat on me for being shorter than her
You aren’t ugly if they only spit at you and don’t throw stones at you whenever they see you. Ducking fakecel

I can't go out in public without being aware on how short I am.
Get some high heel sneakers,put some shoe lifts inside if it aint enough,problem solved.
Meanwhile there's no shoe lift for your face

well you're 5'11, but still blackcel is a blackcel respects bro still under 6 foot

but yea in my case i'm only 5'6, and no matter how hard i try, i just can't think of a time i saw a couple outside in which the man was my height or less (except oldies that are like in their 40s rn)

Better to be aware of your subhumanity then to have people hide the fact that they view as subhuman behind their backs.

Assuming it is not a LARP that OP got scoliosis that affects his morning height, he would be around 5'7 to 5'8 most of the day, not 5'11. Morning height drops quickly to be relevant, from experimentations and research.

By max morning height logic, I should have claimed 6'0 (around 182+ cm) since it tended to be near my peak sometimes, and it was close enough to 6ft.