Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being short destroys my motivation to do things

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I want to try to make money but being short makes me so depressed and so I quit
:dafuckfeels::fuk:

Remember, not your fault :feelsthink:

the (((government))) should give us shortcels reparations

I want to try to make money but being short makes me so depressed and so I quit
:dafuckfeels::fuk:
You are coping. If you had the ability, you'd have done it already.

Do you have a short attention span?

How short are we talking here? Under 6 foot or under 5'8"?

As someone who is non-NT, ugly, poor AND short, I can clearly say that my height is the biggest issue

If you had the ability, you'd have done it already.
thats true but some people with little ability get rich
like that Patrick Ben David guy is an idiot but he's made millions because hes 6'5

same but replace the short with ugly

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I once worked for this Chad manlet at Sam's Club. Guy was 5'6" but, man, I tell you, he was cool as motherfucker, dude. Perfect jawline, buff as hell, broad as fuck shoulders, wore coverse hi tops to match every outfit. He was charming as all hell, too. Great guy. Even better boss. Everyone loved him. I hope you can be like that, brocel. But yeah, that's tough, buddy.

Last edited:
over if you don't have heightfidence

You and me both brocel

the (((government))) should give us shortcels reparations
No the world owes us everything at this point for eons of oppression. We short men need an agile correction army. Taking down normies in gta v

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I once worked for this Chad manlet at Sam's Club. Guy was 5'6" but, man, I tell you, he was cool as motherfucker, dude. Perfect jawline, buff as hell, broad as fuck shoulders, wore coverse hi tops to match every outfit. He was charming as all hell, too. Great guy. Even better boss. Everyone loved him. I hope you can be like that, brocel. But yeah, that's tough, buddy.
No “ I know 5’5 bald manlet janitor and he slays here”, I can sniff your infiltratorism from miles away

It's understandable, we are the only group that can't get any form of empathy/sympathy. Why? Because chads can't be short.

Don’t bother. I stemaxxed my ass off studying and passing mathematic exams for a specific insurance career. My tallfag bosses have literally lied about my work quality to get me fired. Every office job I have had I mind my own business and get treated like shit and eventually get fired for some bullshit

Do you have a short attention span?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

It's understandable, we are the only group that can't get any form of empathy/sympathy. Why? Because chads can't be short.
Yes, people get pushback on any other kind of discrimination except when they hate the short.

Tall and still wanna kms