Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being selfish & rude

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Life feels so much better when you're 100% selfish and even rude. No I can't help you I'm busy. Someone drop something in public? Laugh out loud. Good looking foid walking past you? Look disgusted at her as you look her up and down. No thank you or have good days even if they say 'have a great day!'. I'm tired of having to put on a performance for ppl who would be OK if I offed myself so they don't have to interact with me. I won't torture myself trying to act not depressed & angry at the worlds unfairness just so ppl are comfortable.

Its not worth it. When you are this way and an incel your behavior will seem 10x times worse to people.

we are incels, no one cares about us, we only have power together, alone we are nothing

Those things barely affect them when you are an incel, in fact they want you to be silent and rude, so they can avoid interacting with your ugly ass. ThERe's only one way to truly punish them as an iNCel.

this why you inkwel

Sounds great but I’m way too high inhib for this. I do the opposite, treat people well even though they treat me like shit and would wish me dead.

I'm always open about my hatred for humanity.

Its not worth it. When you are this way and an incel your behavior will seem 10x times worse to people.
Ppl already treat me like shit, why should I care what they think. As long as it isn't aggressive who cares. I'm treating ppl the way I have always been treated. At least now some stay away BC I don't take it lying down.

I'm honestly selfish and rude most of the time by intentionally ignoring people in need but sometimes I'm polite on some occasions, and thats just because that was how I was raised.

What about aggressive panhandlers

I am selfish but rarely rude.

Since im doing that my life has actually improved, people still treat you the same.

I do enjoy giving zero validation to women, and trying to make them feel like shit if possible. Fortunately, they are so weak and sensitive it is easy to ruin their day.

Life feels so much better when you're 100% selfish and even rude. No I can't help you I'm busy. Someone drop something in public? Laugh out loud. Good looking foid walking past you? Look disgusted at her as you look her up and down. No thank you or have good days even if they say 'have a great day!'. I'm tired of having to put on a performance for ppl who would be OK if I offed myself so they don't have to interact with me. I won't torture myself trying to act not depressed & angry at the worlds unfairness just so ppl are comfortable.
I simply don´t give a shit at what others perceive of me.

Most of us (incels) are usually the passive types due to social rejection, so it'd be a pretty difficult/poor cope for most of us. I usually just try to keep my head down and avoid any interaction/confrontation in public.