Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being right isn’t always popular

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
That’s why people here don’t understand me at all most times

Because I’m better and smarter in every way

Or people are just stupid and evil just like the majority of the society

Can you prove that to them or are they ignorant or are you too Pretentious for them.? If you're so smart, I would rather you pretend to be dumb or At least prove that you are intelligent maybe somebody can admire you. I'm probably pretty stupid myself I just try. I try to read books, I try to listen to classical music. Try to broaden your horizon says what you can do as the only proof. I've accepted the fact that I'm probably retarded. But I can still try to learn new things regardless.

Can you prove that to them or are they ignorant or are you too Pretentious for them.? If you're so smart, I would rather you pretend to be dumb or At least prove that you are intelligent maybe somebody can admire you. I'm probably pretty stupid myself I just try. I try to read books, I try to listen to classical music. Try to broaden your horizon says what you can do as the only proof. I've accepted the fact that I'm probably retarded. But I can still try to learn new things regardless.
They are very ignorant and can’t answer my questions

Normie s are the majority here like everywhere and they lack critical thinking

With this level of narcissism u might as well become a bad boy and ascend :feelskek: