Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel being reminded you have a soul hurts guys

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Lyrics

my salt reservoirs are at capacity and storage can't keep up with production whenever shit like this hits me guys

why do I subject myself to this knowing what will happen?

that it still happens proves I'm not jaded enough, but I'm not sure if that's strength or weakness

when I think of all the normy NPCs who would just shrug this shit off, laugh at people who like it, mock it...

I don't want to be like that.

Some kinds of blue pill I just don't want to give up on

I would bash her skull

I’m actively trying to lose my soul

View attachment 434559

my salt reservoirs are at capacity and storage can't keep up with production whenever shit like this hits me guys

why do I subject myself to this knowing what will happen?

that it still happens proves I'm not jaded enough, but I'm not sure if that's strength or weakness

when I think of all the normy NPCs who would just shrug this shit off, laugh at people who like it, mock it...

I don't want to be like that.

Some kinds of blue pill I just don't want to give up on
Just human nature to have a tiny bit of hope left inside ya, regardless of how blackpilled you may be.

@ThoughtfulCel

take a blackpill ,drink some water and hope that one day this gay earth gets nuked.