Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being rejected by a white female is 5 times worse than by an ethnic one

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
With an ethnic woman it's one thing, but getting rejected by a white stacy is 5 times worse.

Getting rejected by any girl of you liking hurts.

Most white bitches have no soul. They are clones pretty much, getting rejected by a white femoid is like getting rejected by a robot. I wouldn't know what rejection is like, I've never approached.

As an ethic, it's worse to get rejected by an ethnic than a white girl. You expect to be rejected by white women. Ethnic women will settle for other ethnics if there's no white guys around. JBW

As an ethic, it's worse to get rejected by an ethnic than a white girl. You expect to be rejected by white women. Ethnic women will settle for other ethnics if there's no white guys around. JBW
This. Getting rejected by a white foid doesn't really matter much tbh, they're the most selective statistically speaking, but you especially don't have a chance if you're an ethnic.
But getting constantly getting rejected by every femoid of your race who you ask out hurts a fair bit amount more.

Last edited:

Most white bitches have no soul. They are clones pretty much, getting rejected by a white femoid is like getting rejected by a robot. I wouldn't know what rejection is like, I've never approached.
Holy shit you actually care about a femoid's personality? Oh wait this smells of pure COPE

I disagree with that strongly

HAHAHAHAHA i could only laugh after seeing two more BM/WF couples today

Holy shit you actually care about a femoid's personality? Oh wait this smells of pure COPE
Co-habitation with a femoid and reproduction means that she cannot be a roastie cunt. It also means I will have to move to a brown country after I surgerymax because all American femoids are bitches.

Co-habitation with a femoid and reproduction means that she cannot be a roastie cunt. It also means I will have to move to a brown country after I surgerymax because all American femoids are bitches.
enjoy having dirty little goblin kids hjahaha

But a white one is worse.
White women have higher standards which is to be expected.
The worst thing would be getting rejected by a fat, below-average girl because then you'd know you'd have to dig even lower.

The worst thing would be getting rejected by a fat, below-average girl because then you'd know you'd have to dig even lower.
I wrote it's worse to be rejected by a white female because they look so much better to me than ethnic women so It's fucking
painful compared to some brown-skin black eyed female.
But yeah I agree that below average girls that reject you are fucking infuriating.
Btw great sminem profile picture, he's the only worthy rival to the bogs.

Why? White women have high as fuck smv. That’s like getting mad you didn’t win the loterry when you know damn well the odds.

No, I live in a high ethnic area and ethnic women are always nicer and more kind then white women. White women are rude and entitled. Also I think ethnic women are prettier too, they look good without makeup. Ever see most white women without makeup? Some still look good but majority do not

No, I live in a high ethnic area and ethnic women are always nicer and more kind then white women. White women are rude and entitled. Also I think ethnic women are prettier too, they look good without makeup. Ever see most white women without makeup? Some still look good but majority do not
It's because they're uglier, one you look like a disney character you're gonna start feeling superior.
That's why fat/ugly girls are nicer, it's because they have no place to claim to be superior, once they're upgraded things
change.
Most of the people on incels.is as I've seen are from the US, but in other places it's different.

It's because they're uglier

Lol ok. Heres a "hot" white women with and without out makeup
Amanda Seyfreid Interview
Amanda seyfried no makeup 1

The only way blonde women look anything close to hot is giving them selves more ethnic features with makeup, more matted color skin, darker and thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. Without makeup most white women are hidious. Arabian or Persian women>>>>>>>>White women

Lol ok. Heres a "hot" white women with and without out makeupView attachment 22736View attachment 22737

The only way blonde women look anything close to hot is giving them selves more ethnic features with makeup, more matted color skin, darker and thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. Without makeup most white women are hidious. Arabian or Persian women>>>>>>>>White women
Still looks better than many ethnic women WITH makeup.

I don't know, maybe it's about abundance. If you live in a place full of whites I assume it's getting boring, but for me
I also see a lot of ethnic women not just whites, and the white girls look so good, gorgeous, until you see their inner demon.

Who cares? Getting rejected from any women should just make you feel just as worse.

Still looks better than many ethnic women WITH makeup.

I don't know, maybe it's about abundance. If you live in a place full of whites I assume it's getting boring, but for me
I also see a lot of ethnic women not just whites, and the white girls look so good, gorgeous, until you see their inner demon.

Could be that but I live in an area thats like 60% non white and grew up here. I think the matted color skin, thicker darker eyebrows and thicker eyelashes make ethnic women more attractive. And when white women wear makeup they give them selves those features making them look more attractive. Only ethnic women im not amused by are Asian women.

But it could be because I tend to not like anything traditional, If I could Id live in a foreign country somewhere. I think my white culture is boring. The food, the women, my own language, I find it all boring

The worst thing would be getting rejected by a fat, below-average girl because then you'd know you'd have to dig even lower.[/QUOTE]
Lol so true

not these trash white wimmen worshiping threads again, they should be bannable

Being rejected by white fem is almost a certainty, they simply have so much power and choice. Rejected by ethnic is much worse.

OP = retard

With an ethnic woman it's one thing, but getting rejected by a white stacy is 5 times worse.
stop race baiting pussy.Fucking retard

Nah,fuckboi.Just tired of seeing ur shit tier posts in general.Stay your shit stained ass inside.
Then you're gonna have a bad time, better adjust yourself.

Then you're gonna have a bad time, better adjust yourself.
Adjust for what,nigga?Stay your sensitive ass behind your keyboard.

Adjust for what,nigga?Stay your sensitive ass behind your keyboard.
"nigga", I have a feeling you get offended by my truth pills, and if you're here you're not getting anywhere far from your own
keyboard

This. Getting rejected by a white foid doesn't really matter much tbh, they're the most selective statistically speaking, but you especially don't have a chance if you're an ethnic.
But getting constantly getting rejected by every femoid of your race who you ask out hurts a fair bit amount more.

a fat white female has the same standards as an 18-23 year old ethnic girl who is slim and hot

based on my observations on tinder

It's not possible to get with white stacy as a sub9.6842675784 ethnik so it's expected.

White girls are the absolute worst. Disgusting, arrogant, and they age badly just saying. I think you're highly mistaken and i personally think his panic women are better. Although all women are pretentious.

White girls are the absolute worst. Disgusting, arrogant, and they age badly just saying. I think you're highly mistaken and i personally think his panic women are better. Although all women are pretentious.
Cope to an extent tbh.
White girls look the best between the ages of 16-28, after that yeah... they age like a fucking truck and ethnicks have the advantage.