Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being raped is one of the most fulfilling activity a female can engage in

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
There are cases where women say being raped is the most fulfilling event in their lives, yet they simultaneously deny it and use bullshit claims as to why rape is bad despite 99.999999999999 percent of women having a rape fetish.

I think its a coping mechanism where women are in denial and coping because they know their insignificant lives are destined to be nothing more than the little rapedolls they are meant to be.

1723580562668f

They hate the idea of it, but enjoy the pleasure it brings them :feelsthink::bigbrain: More proof that all foids are nothing more then privative animals meant for breeding.

They hate the idea of it, but enjoy the pleasure it brings them :feelsthink::bigbrain: More proof that all foids are nothing more then privative animals meant for breeding.
100%. There are stories foids tell about how being raped was the best thing that ever happened to them

That is the disgusting truth. After all 50 shades of GrAY was written by a foid.

100%. There are stories foids tell about how being raped was the best thing that ever happened to them
I have a strong assumption that the reason they are attracted to it is because it shows dominance and strength, and those are good characteristics to pass on to their offspring in order to survive this world.

IT will touch you

Greetings and salutations IT

There are cases where women say being raped is the most fulfilling event in their lives, yet they simultaneously deny it and use bullshit claims as to why rape is bad despite 99.999999999999 percent of women having a rape fetish.

I think its a coping mechanism where women are in denial and coping because they know their insignificant lives are destined to be nothing more than the little rapedolls they are meant to be.
Greetings and salutations IT
IT will touch you
I have a strong assumption that the reason they are attracted to it is because it shows dominance and strength, and those are good characteristics to pass on to their offspring in order to survive this world.
Hello IT.
Studies have shown woman have rape fantasies
IMG 3046

Source :https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19085605/

I swear I read something somewhere that if a foids gets raped the odds of them getting pregnant go up vs consensual sex

This is entirely true. On one hand, the rapist's looks might have been subpar (most criminals have below average looks), but there might be a trade-off: dominance and brutal strength alone are erotically appealing for most women.

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    948.4 KB · Views: 6
theres literally thousands upon thousands of foids on rape fantasy subreddits, you can go read their posts. they even get into the psychology of it, and many talk about how they got "raped" and wish to experience again which is why they partake in these fetish subreddits

The thought of being attractive enough for men to forcibly smex them turns foids on

Hi IT hello IncelTears hi IncelTears hello IncelTears

please include me in the screencap

IMG 0661

INK WELL ALERT!
IMG 0661