Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Being raped/FLR by a foid is the purest form of love

lu.jones

lu.jones

Welsh presbyterianmaxed and Crymupilled
★★
If a woman is so in love with you that she goes out of her way to dominate, humiliate and submit you . That’s fucking dedication .

Women are only submissive for there benefit. They want to lay back And get pleased all there life with out having to do anything. Examples:

1. “Submissive” in finance: they want you to pay for everything while they do the “equally important job” and clean the house (which I can do on my own, I’m not 6)
2. “Submissive” in bed: that means she just sits there until your knees give in and doesn’t actually do anything interesting .

any “submissive girl” is just a parasitic relationship. Femdom is the purest form of love, because you both have to work for something. (This has NOTHING to do with my femdom kink, it’s completely unrelated)

Femdom is good but chad and betabux only.

So yanderes are the purest form of love?

This has NOTHING to do with my femdom kink, it’s completely unrelated
Suspicious Eddie Murphy GIF by Bounce

If a woman is so in love with you that she goes out of her way to dominate, humiliate and submit you . That’s fucking dedication .

Women are only submissive for there benefit. They want to lay back And get pleased all there life with out having to do anything. Examples:

1. “Submissive” in finance: they want you to pay for everything while they do the “equally important job” and clean the house (which I can do on my own, I’m not 6)
2. “Submissive” in bed: that means she just sits there until your knees give in and doesn’t actually do anything interesting .

any “submissive girl” is just a parasitic relationship. Femdom is the purest form of love, because you both have to work for something. (This has NOTHING to do with my femdom kink, it’s completely unrelated)
You can just tell us bud

You are trying to ignore you're libido which is being held down by women really nothing cucked about dominating a foid and enjoying her
I like femdom tho. Makes me shiver , yk what I mean?

I like femdom tho. Makes me shiver , yk what I mean?
I can see why it would be appealing but jfl if you think I would ever admit that to a foid hypothetical ascension scenario

I can see why it would be appealing but jfl if you think I would ever admit that to a foid hypothetical ascension scenario
Oh obviously not. I’d be laughed at so much.

Kink shaming is bad until you want to be held.

Women literally compete for Chad like beasts

A woman is simply not supposed to be dominant. If she is shes trying to control you

Did anyone said femdom cuck