Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Being raped by your wife's boyfriend... Now I'm starting to think we have it great compared to these specimens

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200607 164528

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the memes write themselves

WTF this guy sounds very effiminate (in the soul). I'm 99% sure he's white.

Has to be a larp, right?

At this point I can't deny how badly these soys are. Second sentence is hilarious. It's mutually beneficial, but he had to learn to enjoy it. Then gets raped by the boyfriend and the wife is gonna see the dude one last time to "say it's over". LOL.

Incel > cuck. We both get none but at least we can't getting AIDS.

damn, who could have guessed that there are deranged people in the cuckold community
well, at least he's not a stinky inkwell! :soy:

i dont think its LARP. If it where the author of the text would have wirtten that he actual enjoys it to get more attention. On the other hand this way it less obviously, but i stil think its real

for those saying its a larp. There are litery IT posters who when you check their post history have photos of them being pegged unironically. Like u cannot make this shit up

Please God this CANNOT be real...

for those saying its a larp. There are litery IT posters who when you check their post history have photos of them being pegged unironically. Like u cannot make this shit up

It prolly happens irl. But this post reeks of larp.

“My wife will be meeting him one more time this weekend to tell him to never contact us again”

JFL at that cuck for believing that. As if they couldn’t make that clear over the phone. She is going to get dicked down one more time before she loses her betabuxx cuck of a “husband”.

Incel >>>>>>> cuck

Having your gf ask him to leave instead of kicking the shit out of him jfl

Having your gf ask him to leave instead of kicking the shit out of him jfl
"Kicking the shit out of him" fucking LOL, they can't kick a football, you expect them to stand up for themselves? :))))) he was scared to even say that he doesn't enjoy it

I hope he's LARPing, but if he's not, this is beyond disgusting and pathetic. All three parties should be impaled and their dead bodies on display

Just fucking lol

LARP and cope

cuck's wet dream to be raped by "his" wifey's bull

WTF this guy sounds very effiminate (in the soul). I'm 99% sure he's white.
Is there even one instance of a black guy into cuckolding watching someone else fuck his wife or whatever? I don't think it exists.

This might not be a larp the more I think about it, and also the guy may have genuinely been a victim here, and it's quite possible there was genuinely nothing he could do about it, so I feel Hella bad for laughing so much at this dude, even though I still blame him for being a degenerate cuck and getting guys to fuck his girl.

People are just so different, so in not being soy saying this, but unless u r wired this way, u really can't relate. We're all mentally fucked up, it's just that people in this forum are fucked in a different way to this guy, and most of us are high T ogres I think. Personally I'm so possessive that I even avoid going out at night cos I'm scared I will see my oneitis (she dresses like a slut), TALKING to a guy and I'll go nuts beating him down and end up in jail.

This guy clearly never had to experience the shit we went through, so isn't blackpilled, but might still be ugly or ethnic like us, and deals with it by literally being a cuck, maybe as a defense mechanism to sort of play along, like it means he's not REALLY a cuck, cos he allows it

Is there even one instance of a black guy into cuckolding watching someone else fuck his wife or whatever? I don't think it exists.
Cuckolds are whites and whites are cuckolds. Cuckoldry is a vice of the white man tbh

Along with white guilt & saviour complex.
Agree. They are the ones who need a saviour ngl. And don't forget white superiority complex

Agree. They are the ones who need a saviour ngl. And don't forget white superiority complex
That last thing tends to be a wealthy suburban cracker thing, they're grown accustomed to having more than most as they were born into it so therefore don't understand those struggling & think their better status is due to hard work or intelligence. These are the ones fucking over working class whites with their policies & everything being measured by economics & lowering the wages of those at the bottom; they then have the cheek to accuse the affected of being racist or responsible when complaining or drawing attention to the negative impact. Do as I say not as I do.

Last edited:
I know stuff like this exists so I assume it's not larp :soy:

Boyo sat on his bed crying all night :lul::lul::lul:

Sorry I can't feel any empathy for such a literal CUCK

Deserved soy faggot:soy:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
These people have no self confidence and or self esteem

I've already seen this years ago, and it still cracks me up :feelskek:

larp but jfl if true

This might not be a larp the more I think about it, and also the guy may have genuinely been a victim here, and it's quite possible there was genuinely nothing he could do about it, so I feel Hella bad for laughing so much at this dude, even though I still blame him for being a degenerate cuck and getting guys to fuck his girl.

People are just so different, so in not being soy saying this, but unless u r wired this way, u really can't relate. We're all mentally fucked up, it's just that people in this forum are fucked in a different way to this guy, and most of us are high T ogres I think. Personally I'm so possessive that I even avoid going out at night cos I'm scared I will see my oneitis (she dresses like a slut), TALKING to a guy and I'll go nuts beating him down and end up in jail.

This guy clearly never had to experience the shit we went through, so isn't blackpilled, but might still be ugly or ethnic like us, and deals with it by literally being a cuck, maybe as a defense mechanism to sort of play along, like it means he's not REALLY a cuck, cos he allows it
You do make some good points. But few of us are truly fucked up, most of us are actually decent people irl. But this type of people are just a different species

No way this is real, but there are actual cucks who let other men fuck their wives so what do I know?

She broke up with him and he was understanding of her desires and continued to finance her swinger parties.

Probably fake but if its real then damn