Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Being raped as a promiscuous woman is comparable to having to work nowadays as an incel

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Both are people being forced to perform their gender role in a way that displeases them.

Women's gender role is comforting men sexually and making/raising babies. They'd gladly do both with Chad, but when they're raped, they're forced to do it with an unattractive man, which obviously displeases them.

Likewise, men's gender role is working. Most incels would probably feel motivated to work in a healthy and traditional society where they are guaranteed a virgin wife, over whom they have authority, for it. When we are forced to work anyway in a society that shits on us and doesn't give us that possibility in any remotely satisfactory way (even if you manage to find some old used-up roastie to betabuxx, you won't have authority over her and she'll most likely divorce rape you), we're displeased as well.

I specifically wrote "promiscuous" woman because raping a child (protip: I mean actual child, fertile 15 year olds aren't children biologically speaking), a married woman or even a virgin saving up for her husband would obviously be inadequate for this comparison. It'd be like forcing a little boy or a decrepit old man to perform hard blue-collar work, for a better comparison.

PS: I don't support or encourage any crimes, this is just a thought experiment.

Last edited:
Whores can't be raped btw. Dickriding and cum slurping is their natural and basic state. You can't piss off a fish by throwing water at it, because being in water is it's natural state. A whore only gets pissed off if an ugly male fucks her. The analogy is similar to a salt water fish getting pissed off by fresh water and vice-versa.

Hello CuckTears.

How can a whore get raped? JFL, they usually mean "she was drunk," well then she shouldn't have drunk alcohol like the degenerate whore she was.

Very high IQ, and fully agreed. Especially for all these modern sluts who have already had dozens or hundreds of cocks inside them, why the fuck should I have sympathy for you being "raped" and taking one more cock?

This Sounds so wrong for bluepilled mind
But now i see that this is very accurate

roasties get mad when they get r4p3d cos the subhuman who raped them wasnt their intended audience when they were dressing like a slut. its like they put bait on the end of their line for a cod but end up hooking a big ugly shark

roasties get mad when they get r4p3d cos the subhuman who raped them wasnt their intended audience when they were dressing like a slut. its like they put bait on the end of their line for a cod but end up hooking a big ugly shark
They could "show a little empathy" for us, like cucktears likes to say.

>promiscuous women
>women
What's the difference?
There is no such thing as a non-promiscuous woman. Even 15 year olds are fucking multiple guys nowadays bro, you're gonna have to aim slightly lower in the age range.

>promiscuous women
>women
What's the difference?
There is no such thing as a non-promiscuous woman. Even 15 year olds are fucking multiple guys nowadays bro, you're gonna have to aim slightly lower in the age range.
The exceptions are the ones I mentioned. Children, married women, virgins (some still are a bit into their teens, it's getting increasingly rarer though).

Both are people being forced to perform their gender role in a way that displeases them.

Women's gender role is comforting men sexually and making/raising babies. They'd gladly do both with Chad, but when they're raped, they're forced to do it with an unattractive man, which obviously displeases them.

Likewise, men's gender role is working. Most incels would probably feel motivated to work in a healthy and traditional society where they are guaranteed a virgin wife, over whom they have authority, for it. When we are forced to work anyway in a society that shits on us and doesn't give us that possibility in any remotely satisfactory way (even if you manage to find some old used-up roastie to betabuxx, you won't have authority over her and she'll most likely divorce rape you), we're displeased as well.

I specifically wrote "promiscuous" woman because raping a child (protip: I mean actual child, fertile 15 year olds aren't children biologically speaking), a married woman or even a virgin saving up for her husband would obviously be inadequate for this comparison. It'd be like forcing a little boy or a decrepit old man to perform hard blue-collar work, for a better comparison.

PS: I don't support or encourage any crimes, this is just a thought experiment.

being a wageslave is 10 times worse than rape

walk it off, bitch. it's just another penis in your holes

Very insightful post.

A stupid ass YouTube foid made a video about this, when an earlier post compared inceldom to rape. Boy that bitch went on a monologue, with her beta bf supporting her in the background.

You see, the humiliation, shame and anger incels feel parallels those purported feelings that raped foids claim to feel, but what’s worse is that were ridiculed for it.

being a wageslave is 10 times worse than rape

walk it off, bitch. it's just another penis in your holes

Exactly. Fuck knows what else they put in their hole but it’s suddently traumatic when a sub8 man goes inside of her (even if it’s consensual)

hey reddit lurkers, how much pussy have you gotten for "protecting women" on the internet?

you fucking losers.

hey reddit lurkers, how much pussy have you gotten for "protecting women" on the internet?

you fucking losers.
But enabling sluts is just being a decent human being and showing a bit of empathy :soy::soy::soy:

I don't do that to get laid you guys :soy::soy::soy:

I don't know what cucktears would do without you

not true at all

Being a slave to society is worse than being raped tbh. The only exception is if you were locked in a basement being raped every day of your life. With rape it’s over and you can move on. In fact you can gain support from your friends/family and receive money. Yes there will be people victim blaming you, but the ones who do are just internet lurkers and not the ones in your everyday life. With slave there is no recovery. It’s everyday of your life and there are no benefits.

Being a slave to society is worse than being raped tbh. The only exception is if you were locked in a basement being raped every day of your life. With rape it’s over and you can move on. In fact you can gain support from your friends/family and receive money. Yes there will be people victim blaming you, but the ones who do are just internet lurkers and not the ones in your everyday life. With slave there is no recovery. It’s everyday of your life and there are no benefits.

sup inceltears

Only cucktears would deny this.

I don't know what cucktears would do without you
They love me. If I showed my pic and happened to unexpectedly be a Chad I bet a lot of those whores would be with their pussies on fire to fuck the big bad misogynist guy.

not true at all
Tell us then what's women gender role in society. Please do, I'm very curious.

Last edited:
sup inceltears
Hello inetears. As your are reading this it applies to the WESTERN world. A woman being raped in a third world country is worse. I would rather be a slave in a first world country than raped in a third world. I can tell because I experienced it before.

Hello inetears. As your are reading this it applies to the WESTERN world. A woman being raped in a third world country is worse. I would rather be a slave in a first world country than raped in a third world. I can tell because I experienced it before.

sup incels.is

Cucktears will never go near this thread.

Cucktears will never go near this thread.
Maybe they just got tired of my threads for a while. I had three threads there in less then two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back