Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being put under sedation has been one of my life's best moments.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
The loss of consciousness is quick. One moment they're injecting anesthetic up my arm, and then its a complete blur. The loss of consciousness is quick but the exact moment is hard to determine. I could feel myself getting drowsy fast after being injected, but couldn't bring myself to recall the moment when my eyes went shut and mind went blank. This is how I want to die. I want to die with peace and serenity, with full reprieve from all stimulus once my eyes close for good. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

It feels like nothing.

It feels like nothing.

Never been put under an aesthetic, but have blacked out with alcohol and benzos + holed plenty, it’s weird how you can be on autopilot without even being conscious of it, or lose contact with ur body, no wonder trucels like their escapism drugs

Watch the movie "You don't know Jack" it's about doctor Jack Kevorkian trying to legalize euthanasia, I really liked it
ok

This is the hard problem of consciousness and it's a mystery, scientists know how brain works objectively but they can't explain how it makes a subjective experience
Makes me wish I had the money to become a neurologist tbh, the brain controls legit everything, that’s why u aim at it when you kill yourself, no one aims at their heart even tho once it stops beating ur fucked, brain sends signals to everything you do , that’s why these days I try to abstain from drugs that lower ur iq, I like to dive deep into what it can produce by tripping hard as fuck, then the question lies is it something spiritual or is this shit truly all in ur head ?

Sounds blissful.

It felt amazing when I smoked hookah for the first time. I took a few hits at first and felt nothing but then suddenly I almost blacked out. My muscles loosened and my mind went blank. I just closed my eyes laid on the bed. No depressing negative thoughts, no worries. I miss smoking hookah:feelsbadman:

The loss of consciousness is quick. One moment they're injecting anesthetic up my arm, and then its a complete blur. The loss of consciousness is quick but the exact moment is hard to determine. I could feel myself getting drowsy fast after being injected, but couldn't bring myself to recall the moment when my eyes went shut and mind went blank. This is how I want to die. I want to die with peace and serenity, with full reprieve from all stimulus once my eyes close for good. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
True it was like sleep

"Its better to be an incel than a pajeet"

ur both

You'd probably like heroin then cause it just knocks you out.

When I was put under for my colonoscopy. It was the greatest feeling I have ever had. The feeling of letting go and releasing all emotions. It was only 15 minutes but It felt like a lifetime of peace. It was probably a better experience because of the extreme pain but my god it was the best sleep of my life. God bless anesthesia.

It was the greatest feeling I have ever had. The feeling of letting go and releasing all emotions. It was only 15 minutes but It felt like a lifetime of peace. It was probably a better experience because of the extreme pain but my god it was the best sleep of my life. God bless anesthesia.