Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Being privileged isn’t enough for women. They STILL choose to throw shit at the less privileged.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, being privileged isn’t enough for women. They STILL choose to throw shit at the less privileged and as we see on IncelTears sometimes, some women even encourage male suicide there and it’s mostly women I see do that shit on that subreddit but ‘the empathetic gender’, right? (Sarcasm.)

Many women taunt men with their own privilege if they even slightly piss them off by saying shit like ‘At least I’m the one getting some’, ‘I would never have sex with you’, ‘I’m going to have sex with my boyfriend’ and ‘Virgin’ which all just comes to show that women in general only think with their bodies since even their insults and their taunts and that type of shit are all sex related.

Women become feminists, like, why, what the fuck are they even fighting for? It’s rhetorical question really because I know it’s just related to blaming other men over Chad being privileged and accusing other men of being privileged because of Chad being privileged, attention whoring and getting society to see them ‘oppressed’ despite having the ability to attract men all the time, face less time in prison for the same crimes as men and shit like that, etc, so yeah, even being privileged is not enough for them, like, why?

They Are narcistic and Like to See man suffer

Sometimes They make it obvious , Other times subtle

They Are narcistic and Like to See man suffer

Sometimes They make it obvious , Other times subtle
conservative girls are the ones that do it subtly. All the foids are the same