Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being poor sucks

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I think this is the main reason I'm incel. And it just sucks being unable to make money to do anything or buy anything and always worrying about money and saving. I wish I had lots of money. I really envy people who can make money or got money from somewhere. I tried to get jobs and I never fit into any place and I do the job shit as well. If my life is going to be constant poverty and disrespect then why should I even be alive. Even going to India or Africa doesn't fix it because there is still lots of wealth people there who you have to look at every day and remember you aren't one of them. Fuck it. Sorry for rant but this money shit weights on my mind a lot especially when I am sitting here at 5am feeling alone.

near impossible to work as an inkwell, not even the copes funded by money could keep me motivated to stay long at a wagiejob, i always quit within months

Yes, being financially stable is good but being a betabux is the last thing you need (especially since you're an incel).

I think this is the main reason I'm incel. And it just sucks being unable to make money to do anything or buy anything and always worrying about money and saving. I wish I had lots of money. I really envy people who can make money or got money from somewhere. I tried to get jobs and I never fit into any place and I do the job shit as well. If my life is going to be constant poverty and disrespect then why should I even be alive. Even going to India or Africa doesn't fix it because there is still lots of wealth people there who you have to look at every day and remember you aren't one of them. Fuck it. Sorry for rant but this money shit weights on my mind a lot especially when I am sitting here at 5am feeling alone.
Curry cope its over regardless

IMG 3567

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/m89yAWx4Pks?si=6zsxrxAmtxE9n--i