Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being plauged by the thought of missing out on what were suppose to be the best years of my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
My teenage years are gone and my 20's will be gone soon too. When I look back I think "Holy shit I have been wanting to have sex for more than a god damn decade". 13+ years of patiently waiting and nothing. Meanwhile someone my age had the complete opposite experience. It's like I was jailed for the crime of being born as below average male and while I was in jail I got to WATCH VIDEOS of other people living their lives. Most guys in my country get out sooner for murder and live perfectly normal lives but I am being punished for life.

There is nothing I can do about my loss. I can't be compensated even by winning lottery 6 trillion times. I don't know how or why I can keep calm about this clearly unjust, despairing situation. It does not help that I am wasting more of my time on here instead of having consensual sex and romantic relationships.

It's all downhill after your 30s.

It's all downhill after your 30s.
For incels the downhill begins as soon as they mature sexualy. One day you're a happy kid and the other day you're a depressed mess because boys your age are starting to have sex while you only please yourself with your hand.

Last edited:
For incels the downhill begins as soon as they mature sexually. One day you're a happy kid and the other day you're a depressed mess because boys your age are starting to have sex while you only please yourself with your hand.
There was still hope then as long as you weren't in any incel spaces.

For incels the downhill begins as soon as they mature sexualy. One day you're a happy kid and the other day you're a depressed mess because boys your age are starting to have sex while you only please yourself with your hand.
Truer words haven't been spoken

There was still hope then as long as you weren't in any incel spaces.

Bro. I am one of the few people who didn't attend the school dance from my generation. My hopes were crushed and gone at 14.

This shit has been hitting be so hard especially after discovering the blackpill. It's simply not normal to get to mid 20s a khhv.
Even normies get something by this point.
It will only get worse here on out.

Bro. I am one of the few people who didn't attend the school dance from my generation.
Same, even back then I had an inkling it was over. Supposedly a couple of girls liked me when I was like 13-14.
That disappeared as soon as I stopped growing.

This is why genocide should be legal