Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Otherkin is cope for Incels!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Otherkin are a subculture who socially and spiritually identify as not entirely human. Some otherkin claim that their identity is genetic, while others believe their identity derives from reincarnation, trans-species dysphoria of the soul, ancestry, or metaphor.

They can't handle being Incel so they escape reality. They genuinely think they are some other species. But look at them! If they where Chads, they would fuck girls, not wanting to escape reality. They are all forms of Incels: Ugly face, Ethnics, short, framecel...

EDIT: For the Incel Tears women lurking. Yes there is a couple too. But they are the exception, that proves the rule itself. I know you foids can't grasp statistics.

Where im from we call them LARPing faggots

tenor.gif

They can't handle being Incel so they escape reality. They genuinely think they are some other species. But look at them! If they where Chads, they would fuck girls, not wanting to escape reality. They are all forms of Incels: Ugly face, Ethnics, short, framecel...

EDIT: For the Incel Tears women lurking. Yes there is a couple too. But they are the exception, that proves the rule itself. I know you foids can't grasp statistics.

Whats the difference between these guys are furries?

Whats the difference between these guys are furries?

Furries are cosplayers, they see themselves as humans who like to dress up. Otherkins have dysmorphia like transgenders, they see themselves as animals in a human body.

Furries are cosplayers, they see themselves as humans who like to dress up. Otherkins have dysmorphia like transgenders, they see themselves as animals in a human body.
This "dysmorphia" is easily cured by electric chair, i believe.

I wonder how the couple in the video has sex. What kinda role playing they do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back