Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being on this site causes hate to grow

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I was hateful before this, but after being on this site my hate has become even worse. All my negative feelings are increasing. Though that won't ever stop me from coming here, just wanted to point it out.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_c_avPlx4[/video]

tenor.gif

I only hate cucks more since being on these sites.

The problem with being hateful and angry, is that it's useless. You can be hateful and angry all you want, but it wouldn't make a difference nor something would change because our existence is worthless to the world.

ArtoriasWolf said:
What about if every single incel goes er at once

Depends on how many incels there are and what type of weap

I was literally a libtard before coming here. Now I'm a Conservative Patriarch Misogynist.

Jockcel said:
I was literally a libtard before coming here. Now I'm a Conservative Patriarch Misogynist.

same

Stanx22 said:
The problem with being hateful and angry, is that it's useless. You can be hateful and angry all you want, but it wouldn't make a difference nor something would change because our existence is worthless to the world.

It's useless, but it can't be helped.

Yoyo said:
Depends on how many incels there are and what type of weap

That would be on the news for years and years. Every single person in the world would know about it.

[attachment=2466]

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    634.1 KB · Views: 131
ah shit, I posted it in offtopic, explains the meme barrage.

ArtoriasWolf said:
ah shit, I posted it in offtopic, explains the meme barrage.

I thought it was in the main forum

Kointo said:
I thought it was in the main forum

Same. I don't know why it's here. I must have posted it in offtopic by accident.

It was in the main forum. Some mod must've moved it secretly

Yoyo said:
It was in the main forum. Some mod must've moved it secretly

Don't know how this would be considered offtopic.

if anything this forum has just made me lose all hope for my future, too many new blackpills I had never even thought about tbh

Sadist said:
if anything this forum has just made me lose all hope for my future, too many new blackpills I had never even thought about tbh

It has allowed you to see the truth however. Better to find out this way than the hard way.

ArtoriasWolf said:
In has allowed you to see the truth however. Better to find out this way than the hard way.

true but being naive is fun, lets you at least imagine better scenarios

Inceldom causes hate. This hate runs among us all

But that's a good thing

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_c_avPlx4[/video]

Thanks man. Your music taste is always on point.

I keep telling myself to leave but I keep on coming back... This place is depressing af.

channel your hatred into dark force energy to empower your sabre strikes

ArtoriasWolf said:
I was hateful before this, but after being on this site my hate has become even worse. All my negative feelings are increasing. Though that won't ever stop me from coming here, just wanted to point it out.

same but I don't have anything better to to

Sub8Hate said:
I keep telling myself to leave but I keep on coming back... This place is depressing af.

same but again: nothing better to do is our problem