Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being On IncelTears = Badge Of Honor

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I don't care what people think of me.
I feel, if you make it to IncelTears, that is a badge of honor.
You hear that, IncelTears. Every time you mention someone here, they rise up in the community.
There are people in this community, who I respect a lot more, since they've been on ncelTears.
I have great respect for these people. They did not back down. They did not go along with the crowd.
I consider you my friends, by proxy. My enemies' enemy is my friend.
So keep up the good work.

I disagree because they bully suicidal people and could care less if anyone of us does kill ourselves as long as they get female validation and those Reddit points.

>tfw you'll never be featured on cucktears
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I think I'm the most featured guy ever there. But I can't really make a script to prove it.

Where is my badge of honor? My post got 4K upvotes on Inceltears, @FrustratedWhiteMale will you send me one personally?

I made it too

I disagree because they bully suicidal people and could care less if anyone of us does kill ourselves as long as they get female validation and those Reddit points.

They're not good people. But @FrustratedWhiteMale is saying it's a badge of honor to rustle their crib cage. Like glitterbombing a comedian who told an offensive joke.

I've never been featured tbh. Over for non edgy cels

I never browse inceltears tbh.

Ive been on there 5 or 6 times if my memory serves me right. I dont go on there but someone always ends up telling me

I been there multiple times:cool::cool:

Been featured 2 or 3 times already :feelzez:

I don't get featured on cucktears because I keep calling them out on their hypocrisy and they don't have the balls to take a good look at themselves and their flaws, or even admit that they have flaws at all. They're self-righteous pricks who think they're morally perfect.

Being on IT would be fucking ragefuel. Getting laughed at full knowingly and I can't do anything about it. Sort of like IRL for me tbh.

Being on IT would be fucking ragefuel. Getting laughed at full knowingly and I can't do anything about it. Sort of like IRL for me tbh.
now they're going to feature you on cucktears just to spite you