Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being on a 1000 calorie diet is brutal if you have bad anger management and no sex life.

Schmeisser

Schmeisser

Banned
-
Even before I was on a diet when I was eating 6000 calories a day I had problems with controlling my anger, but now it is 10 times worse and it feels like torture at this point. I can't last a day without freaking out over something on top of that my sex drive has jumped through the roof, I feel like I'm going to lose my damn mind. Do any of you have some advice ?

Weight loss is harder if you are an incel

Everything is harder because everyone wants you to fail.

i eat less than 1000 calories a day because i am annorexic. the only thing i ate today was some rotisserie chicken

HOwm uch do you weight if youve been eating 6k cal all this time?

I eat tops maybe 1700 calories a day. On average, I eat about 1200.

I felt the same way when I was first starting out. It made me even more depressed, as I used eating as a cope mechanism for my shitty life (being ostracized and treated like shit by my peers, being ugly, restricted on what I could play despite being fucking forcefully sheltered in my stupid shitty house until late middle school/early high school, parents never got along and fought (and still fight) practically daily), which eventually made me fat. But I lost like 85lbs eating to about 1000 calories a day, regardless of what it really was.

If it's really beating the shit out of you, I'd try chewing lots of gum. Not only does it fill you up, it helps you get a jawline if you're still young. Only downside of doing this 1000 calorie diet is you really gotta watch yourself if you make fast physical movements. You get that lightheaded thing real easily and nearly pass out if you stand up too quick when you're on that kind of diet. Nearly happened to me multiple times.

Typical retard fatty. Goes from 6000 to a 1000 thinking yeah, this'll work.

HOwm uch do you weight if youve been eating 6k cal all this time?
I weighed close to 300lbs when I started the diet, now I weigh 275lbs.
Typical retard fatty. Goes from 6000 to a 1000 thinking yeah, this'll work.
I was a powerlifting bloat lord I got strong as hell but I look like shit now and can't find almost any clothes that fit me.

Last edited:
I weighed close to 300lbs when I started the diet, now I weigh 275lbs.

I was a powerlifting bloat lord I got strong as hell but I look like shit now and can't find almost any clothes that fit me.

300 lbs is insane, how tall are you and how old?

eating 3000 can be enough to lose enough weight.
That's not my point. 6k a day is retarded enough, but then doing a total 180 and doing a diet 100% destined to fail and bounce back is just as retarded.