Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being old is too brutal

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
There are 16 year old kids with more life experience than me, its too brutal...

Don't keep postponning your SEAmaxxing journey for too long.

I think the only realistic way to make SEAmaxxing journey as an incel true is getting a wagie job from somewhere in UK where rents are cheapest as possible. If I lived there, I probably would look for living near the nature and lakes in Scotland, somewhere sparsely populated which means less couples doing PDA.

There are 16 year old kids with more life experience than me, its too brutal...

16? You mean 12.

According to an analysis of data from the 2006–2010 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), about 1% of 12-year-old females have had sex; this proportion is in contrast to 19% of 15-year-olds and 32% of 16-year-olds
And here I am in my 30s.

He's been planning it for more than 2 years.
6+ You can see my posts dating back to 2019 about it.

I'm not, I'm just waging to collect my money. In November I will tell my boss I am leaving. My plan hasn't changed, I will leave to Thailand in April or something like that, to Pattaya to fuck whores. Then I will go Vietnam or some shit and Philippines and stay there for a year till I run out of money.

I will make a thread about the Pattaya trip next year few months before I go to see if anyone else wants to go with me.