Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being old+incel is a brutal combo

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Because every girl you meet has had infinitely more experience than you, most couples you see are younger than you while you are a worthless old man who hasn’t even gotten laid once because every girl you went for rejected you. Even lowering my standards didn’t do shit I literally got the same reactions, doesn’t matter if I go for a 10 or for a 3, same shit again.

agepill is the worst

agepill is the worst
In the military my officers know I’m an old virgin and guess what? They screw me over even more instead of trying to get rid of me

It gets worse as the time passes, becuase older people are perceived as weaker. "Life experience" doesn't mean shit.

Props for "To Mega Therion" album cover.

It gets worse as the time passes, becuase older people are perceived as weaker. "Life experience" doesn't mean shit.

Yeah and I don’t have life experience anyway since I spent most time alone in a room or in a mountain

Yeah and I don’t have life experience anyway since I spent most time alone in a room or in a mountain
Trust me, I am forced to spend most of my time surrounded by women and their attitudes, it isn't pretty.
Solitude is your one, true friend.

Trust me, I am forced to spend most of my time surrounded by women and their attitudes, it isn't pretty.
Women are evil

Even youngcels are concerned by this.

Imagine being a 16 year old incel, you know that the huge majority of foids of your age already kissed/had sex, and you get brutally mogged by 12-13 year-olds.

cope experience has huge merits, I have oldies humiliate cocky youth plenty of times.

Even youngcels are concerned by this.

Imagine being a 16 year old incel, you know that the huge majority of foids of your age already kissed/had sex, and you get brutally mogged by 12-13 year-olds.
Imagine being 27

GeoMaxx or die with limp grandpa dik.

Because every girl you meet has had infinitely more experience than you, most couples you see are younger than you while you are a worthless old man who hasn’t even gotten laid once because every girl you went for rejected you. Even lowering my standards didn’t do shit I literally got the same reactions, doesn’t matter if I go for a 10 or for a 3, same shit again.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

cope experience has huge merits, I have oldies humiliate cocky youth plenty of times.
If adequate experience is a source of strength in a specific situation, then yes.
Most of times, I does nothing.

It sucks being old

True, they can be really nasty and evil.