Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Being non-NT doesn't really matter unless it's extreme

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★★
There was a guy who went to my school, diagnosed autistic, completely unbearable, wore graphic tees with outdated reddit memes on them, worst sense of humor in the world, very difficult to talk to, but he SLAYED. All because he was like 6'3 with a decent face. Seeing this guy with the worst personality in the world have girls actually fighting over him was such a massive fucking blackpill, I once saw him makeout with 2 different girls in the same fucking day. I was in a decently small school at the time, and I'm sure he would have had a little more trouble with more competition, but that's fucking trivial. If this guy was 5'7 he would be fucking rotting. I hate this world so much.

he personalitymaxxxed

There was a guy who went to my school, diagnosed autistic, completely unbearable, wore graphic tees with outdated reddit memes on them, worst sense of humor in the world, very difficult to talk to, but he SLAYED. All because he was like 6'3 with a decent face. Seeing this guy with the worst personality in the world have girls actually fighting over him was such a massive fucking blackpill, I once saw him makeout with 2 different girls in the same fucking day. I was in a decently small school at the time, and I'm sure he would have had a little more trouble with more competition, but that's fucking trivial. If this guy was 5'7 he would be fucking rotting. I hate this world so much.
I knew a similar guy like the one you described my self

NT & attractive = hookups with becky & stacy, LTR is unnecessary

NT & average = hookups with landwhales & LTR with becky

NT & unattractive = no hookups & LTR with landwhales

non-NT & attractive = hookups with becky

non-NT & average = incel

non-NT & unattractive = incel

Too late to NTmaxx.