Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being non-autistic and ugly

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Being ugly and autistic is obviously way worse but the experience as an ugly non-autistic man is also pretty brutal.

- You have no problem with eye contact, and you can read every micro expression on a persons face, only if you're ugly, they're always going to be negative
- You correctly identify what people mean with their body language and its subtext, and it's always negative towards you
- You have no trouble knowing what to say or when to say it but it doesn't matter, because when you say it compared to a handsome man, it still falls flat
- You have no difficulty understanding the subtleties of what people are thinking and feeling but of course, it's always negatively towards you
- You have no trouble understanding social rules but you're still not a player in the game
- You have no problems expressing yourself but no one will listen anyway.

Again, not to downplay the struggles of autism, but being ugly is such a strong force that it consumes everything else.

i wonder if autistic people have a problem with comprehending the bp as opposed to non autistic people , they probably recognize its effect irl less than on-autistic blackpilled people

i wonder if autistic people have a problem with comprehending the bp as opposed to non autistic people , they probably recognize its effect irl less than on-autistic blackpilled people
I don't know, there seem to be a lot of autistic incels on here