Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Being nice doesnt make you likeable"

Weird, my chad acquaintance told me to just be nice and respectful, that's how you get girls.

Maybe it's an issue unrelated to my behaviour? Possibly? Maybe? :o

Niqqa forgot where he put his camera for a moment

I am not nice :chad:

This is a guide how to be hated (unless you are not a Chad). Society expect incels to be doormat to have a existence in the society otherwise just rot at home. Shizo bs. How do I know? I tried both the advice in this video and the oppsoite of it.

This is a guide how to be hated (unless you are not a Chad). Society expect incels to be doormat to have a existence in the society otherwise just rot at home. Shizo bs. How do I know? I tried both the advice in this video and the oppsoite of it.

Just be a Chad and beat women then tell them that you love them theory

'Be nice. Donate your blood. Help others. You will get a girl'.
'You might as well solve all World Problems and yet, no woman would owe you anything'.:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Weird, my chad acquaintance told me to just be nice and respectful, that's how you get girls.

Face and lms pilled

Face and
'Be nice. Donate your blood. Help others. You will get a girl'.
'You might as well solve all World Problems and yet, no woman would owe you anything'.:soy::soy::soy::soy:
The duality of "man"

This isnt about foids

Height and a good face make you likeable.

Forgot to take his showers :soy::soy::soy:

If being nice doesn’t make you likeable, then what incentive is there to be nice? Might as well be a dickhead to everyone, people aren’t gonna like you anyway no matter how you behave

"Problem with putting others first is that you've taught them that you come second"

I can confirm this being real as life itself. Fuck this clown world, you can't be a good person without others despising you like if you were a retard they can always get advantage from.

I don't want to live in a world where no one's nice and being an exception gets you hurt
"doormat" is psychopathic language

Love and respect will always prevail. You just need to find someone that clicks with your soul.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Being nice is cucked.

maybe :o I just can't put my finger on it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If being nice doesn’t make you likeable, then what incentive is there to be nice? Might as well be a dickhead to everyone, people aren’t gonna like you anyway no matter how you behave
he contradicts himself 2 seconds later and says that you should be nice "occasionally because you desire it" why would I desire to be nice if it doesn't do me any good?

learned this the hard way

I tried being nice, I just ended up getting bullied more and laughed at.

"doormat" is psychopathic language

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 17 48 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 17 48 35

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 14 43 21

Being nice and merciful isn't in line with human nature.

maybe :o I just can't put my finger on it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he contradicts himself 2 seconds later and says that you should be nice "occasionally because you desire it" why would I desire to be nice if it doesn't do me any good?
Because being horrible doesnt make you likeable either

:feelswhere:

Because being horrible doesnt make you likeable either
I'm already not likeable because im ugly and short.

You will only be "likeable" as an ugly/short male if normies/foids/chads can use you

Being nice is the bare minimum inkell it doesn’t entitle you to a relationship:soy:

I don't want to live in a world where no one's nice and being an exception gets you hurt
Same, imagine what the world would be if it was all good fellas like us

lionel-hutz-world-peace.gif

:feelsrope:

The biggest lie is that others will treat you the way you treat them. You could give a foid the moon and she'd tell you to go fuck yourself.
It works for making friends, but not for getting laid.
:feelsseriously: