Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Nice / Apologizing Makes Things Worse

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Being nice to people doesn't guarantee you they will be nice to you.
A few times I apologized to a woman, and they went off on me, AFTER I apologized.
I don't think I said anything wrong, but they interpreted as if I did.
Next time they scream at me, I will tell them you should be home making babies, you should've been put into an oven, a woman's place is in the home. I hope your man knocks you up and then dumps you. If she's an unwed mother, I'll say you're so mean, even your man dumps you.
She won't like me anyway, but at least I can have the satisfaction of being mean to her.
I won't give her the pleasure of being nice. She will think I am begging for her friendship.
Now of course this varies on a case by case basis. Most women are nice.
I did know this woman from before. She is a race mixer, a whore, has exploded before (at me)
Now of course such a tirade will end up on Youtube, and of course the onlookers will side with the girl (or guy).
I don't care. I have no good job, no family, no friends, I do not care.
I have high respect for other people I see throwing tantrums on YouTube.
What can they do to me? I have nothing to lose.
IncelTears, If you're reading this, I don't care.

Being nice is the best way to get in the ass.

Why do you like the Fonz so much ?

Being nice is no better than a white knight. Chad’s aren’t kind

dont be nice be a hERo

Sad bad true. Women are responsible for male bad behaviour since they hate when men are nice

Why do you like the Fonz so much ?
AAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee

The Fonz was a decent person
Back then, men were decent.
I have high respect for guys before the 1980's
that's when dating was what it should be.
They did not promote sex before marriage. The guy paid for the date.
the guy treated the girl well, the girl treated him well.
Those were great times. The Fonz, Travolta were way better than a Chad, who ever the hell he is.
My whole high school would imitate him. It was well deserved.

Chad’s aren’t kind
Fuck these cunts. I'm high inhib and beta so i'm nice to everyone if there is a social communication.
AND FUCKING GIRLS ALWAYS CHOOSE THESE RUDE CUNTS.

Being nice to people doesn't guarantee you they will be nice to you.
A few times I apologized to a woman, and they went off on me, AFTER I apologized.
They sense weakness when you apologize.

It's the equivalent of going from just being in a shark tank surrounded by sharks, to now accidentally nicking yourself and spurting out a drop of blood into the water. You are unwittingly advertising that you are a "free snack."

Women love feeding off of our anguish as an ego boost. The only thing more delicious to them is attention from Chad.

All throughout school I was always kind and never showed resistance to anything hoping it would pass, but I still got physically and verbally abused almost everyday.

I learnt a valuable lesson back then.

High IQ, don't ever be a nice beta fag. Be a thug nigga instead.

High IQ, don't ever be a nice beta fag. Be a thug nigga instead.
I'm not a Negro , though I do prefer Negro Women.
When I go to sleep, I am going to wheel her into the bedroom, from the computer room.
I won't be a thug, Iwill act like a sore loser. If I can't have it, you can't have it. Time for the tantrums.
I am going to say it's a woman's job to make babies, I hope your boyfriend knocks you up and dumps you. I hope you're stuck home changing diapers while he's out partying. I hope your children turn on you, and so on.

Dominate or be dominated.

yes, people see it as a weakness. assuming a severe aspect, especially in public, is useful.

in business or dealing with family, being nice is pretty crucial

solely for the aspect of staying under the radar and not being the scapegoat when shit goes bad