Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being Neurodivergent and ugly is a fate worse than death.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Being ugly is bad enough, but adding Autism and ADHD to it? And both at once?
I might as well have been castrated at birth.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure you posted something very similar to this a few days ago :feelssus:

@Zer0/∞ here we go with NT cope. If u go outside and go to school or work then you are NT. These guys confuse NT with being like everyone else.

I'd say its far worse in my case; being a somewhat tall lightskinned prettyboy but being a paki and nonNeurotypical. It's almost like I was just one step away into being born a chad, but nature wanted to give me a fat L on my forehead so it created me the way I was. In your case you know its already over for you so you don't have to grieve too much but for me I'd wager its worse

I'd say its far worse in my case; being a somewhat tall lightskinned prettyboy but being a paki and nonNeurotypical. It's almost like I was just one step away into being born a chad, but nature wanted to give me a fat L on my forehead so it created me the way I was. In your case you know its already over for you so you don't have to grieve too much but for me I'd wager its worse
Wtf @Incelius Savage, fakecels.is