Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being NEET is the new cool

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Say that again once you are 30

Lol @ normies discovering this now. How long until the government stop giving NEETbux due to the large amount of normies quitting their job?

Say that again once you are 30

Working with younger people is suicide fuel, they are all having sex and dating and if you're an incel in your 20s and 30s you're an unwanted anomaly.

Older than that, you're bullied by older and younger for living as you do. I'm 46 and NEET and it's the best way to be unless I can get a job working without having to interact with others.

Im like 2 years away from 30
Lmao leave it up to a kid to tell someone like 8 years his elder what things are likeat that age. The older I get the more I want to NEET. Wageslaving becomes unbearable after 10 years.

Lmao leave it up to a kid to tell someone like 8 years his elder what things are likeat that age. The older I get the more I want to NEET. Wageslaving becomes unbearable after 10 years.
how am I a kid nigger im 27

I'm always ahead of the curve :feelzez:

how am I a kid nigger im 27
I was talking about rhaast saying it to you. He's like 19 or 20. Can't blame him since I was that guy too at that age. Just funny seeing myself in a younger generation. Must be what my parents felt