Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being mogged is so bad that it is almost indescribable

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
Do you know that girl that made you feel warm yet uneasy inside? The one you noticed because no one else did. The one who sat quietly at the back, an observer of the world, just like you. Do you remember how intriguing it was to see how someone so familiar yet so very wild and interesting, in a lovely sort of way?

As you see her amble along the corridor from a side room with your head nested in your arms, you can't help but daydream about how your troubles would vanish like a puddle in the sun, if she was by your side. A tranquil escape from your monotonous everyday.

Your dream is cut short, however. As your absent-minded gaze follows her, your eyes land a boy who is facing in the opposite direction from you. It is of no consequence that you can't see his face, his trademark thick, golden hair is enough for you to recognise him. The same boy whose chest you bumped into making your way to class. The boy with the handsome grin, the one you have to crane your neck upwards to look in the eye. The person you can only yearn to be.

She looks up at the boy, then down again, then sheepishly smiles and lets out a giggle. You begin to feel ill, not out of jealousy, but rather out of hopelessness. You feel a burning shame as your deluded fantasies lay discarded, all shredded and crumpled, and you're wholly preoccupied with that thought that you will never give her butterflies like him, that you just don't cut it. In that instant, you feel that dying is a more admirable alternative than living a dismal life, where you can please no one for romance's sake.

The ear splitting ring of the bell awakes you from your haze. You stand up and shake off any feelings of sorrow, leaving you with the numb sensation you so familiarise with. Except, a tiny morsel of pain remains in your soul, but you don't notice. Nobody else notices.

Tldr; Incel :lul:

:feelsrope:
Hatred is the answer

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Repost this you IT cucks.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJHNNA KB JSBAKAK

Savage realisation.

You sound like a cuck. I'm so glad I never crushed on girls in school too hard to end up like you OP

U don’t like girls, are you a fag?
I do, and there were some girls in Middle School that I did crush on, but I never went around fantasizing and ogling them. There were like 3-4 girls in particular that I liked in Middle School,

I do, and there were some girls in Middle School that I did crush on, but I never went around fantasizing and ogling them. There were like 3-4 girls in particular that I liked in Middle School,
Its not so much about the girl, so much as being mogged into oblivion and feeling worthless. I’ve tried my luck with many girls since then, but to no avail:feelshaha:

Giga-ulrta-tera Suicidefuel:feelsrope::feelsrope:. It's a painful reminder that even the shy foid, who doesn't fit in and doesn't seem like a whore would probably become one when the Chad is around. What a disgusting, cruel world we live in.

just keep your head down and never look at any foids

Giga-ulrta-tera Suicidefuel:feelsrope::feelsrope:. It's a painful reminder that even the shy foid, who doesn't fit in and doesn't seem like a whore would probably become one when the Chad is around. What a disgusting, cruel world we live in.
It’s hard